Stooges Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stooges Forum

Welcome to the Fun House

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Iggy on (UK) TV Documentary on the Guitar

Go down 
AuthorMessage
homesickjameswilliamson
Modern Guy, Modern Guy
homesickjameswilliamson

Number of posts : 3439
Registration date : 2007-07-07

Iggy on (UK) TV Documentary on the Guitar Empty
PostSubject: Iggy on (UK) TV Documentary on the Guitar   Iggy on (UK) TV Documentary on the Guitar Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 2:12 am

hey, just noticed, iggy was on, interviewed on a thing called Imagine, its a documentary series by alen yentob, this ones about the birth of the guitar, and it in general i guess as an instrument

he was only on for 30secs at the end, said somethin ilke ''when its an acoutsic, it has an earthy feel, but when its electric..." somethin like that cant remember, but i think its a two or three parter, so i he may be on next week
Back to top Go down
homesickjameswilliamson
Modern Guy, Modern Guy
homesickjameswilliamson

PostSubject: Re: Iggy on (UK) TV Documentary on the Guitar   Iggy on (UK) TV Documentary on the Guitar Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 6:52 pm

its on again for those who mised it, on BBC4 at 11.00 tonight (10th Oct) he's only on for like 30seconds at the end, i think about ''what the guitar would become..." kinda thing 1965 - onwards kinda thing
Back to top Go down
homesickjameswilliamson
Modern Guy, Modern Guy
homesickjameswilliamson

PostSubject: Re: Iggy on (UK) TV Documentary on the Guitar   Iggy on (UK) TV Documentary on the Guitar Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 1:45 am

the last segment was on, nice long section abot ron and stooges sound and everything, i think there as a lead in to the UK punk movement, but still nie and long, and interviews with iggy and ron
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iggy on (UK) TV Documentary on the Guitar   Iggy on (UK) TV Documentary on the Guitar Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Iggy on (UK) TV Documentary on the Guitar
Page 1 of 1