Stooges Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stooges Forum

Welcome to the Fun House

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cincinatti and Gooselake footage

Go down 
+2
mc
G, F#, E
6 posters
AuthorMessage
G, F#, E
Real O Mind
G, F#, E

Number of posts : 2307
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Cincinatti and Gooselake footage Empty
PostSubject: Cincinatti and Gooselake footage   Cincinatti and Gooselake footage Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 8:11 pm

Could somebody upload these to megaupload or similar?

I can watch them on Youtube but was wanting to burn a DVD of them or put them on my iPod. I have a format convertor so that doesn't matter what format the footage is in.

I can only find dodgy torrents for the Cincinatti footage and it won't download so any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks! Smile
Back to top Go down
mc

mc

Number of posts : 1786
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Cincinatti and Gooselake footage   Cincinatti and Gooselake footage Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 9:15 pm

You get a good mix of early stooges footage and later interviews in "Jesus this is Iggy" DVD. You might be able to pick it up for a few quid on ebay.
Back to top Go down
homesickjameswilliamson
Modern Guy, Modern Guy
homesickjameswilliamson

Number of posts : 3439
Registration date : 2007-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Cincinatti and Gooselake footage   Cincinatti and Gooselake footage Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 9:49 pm

type in kiss before youtube

like if its www.youtube.com/etcetcetc

just delete the www. and type in kiss so its

kissyoutube.com/etcetc

or copy the url into keepvids website and you can download a high or low quality version
Back to top Go down
mc

mc

Number of posts : 1786
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Cincinatti and Gooselake footage   Cincinatti and Gooselake footage Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 10:54 pm

Nice tip - never knew that!
Back to top Go down
homesickjameswilliamson
Modern Guy, Modern Guy
homesickjameswilliamson

Number of posts : 3439
Registration date : 2007-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Cincinatti and Gooselake footage   Cincinatti and Gooselake footage Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 11:13 pm

welcome, be careful though keepvid doesnt always recognise everything, usually does though, and its better you can get mp4 format from it, but kissyoutube only does it in VLC i think, which needs its own player
Back to top Go down
the5thramone37
Dog Food
the5thramone37

Number of posts : 452
Registration date : 2007-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Cincinatti and Gooselake footage   Cincinatti and Gooselake footage Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 1:55 am

i use this website called www.youconvertit.com

just click on the convert online video tab and fill out you email and hit downlaod. its really easy and emails quickly. i use it to put videos on my ipod.
Back to top Go down
napalm_cheetah

napalm_cheetah

Number of posts : 545
Registration date : 2008-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Cincinatti and Gooselake footage   Cincinatti and Gooselake footage Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 2:33 am

here's a download link for the Cincinatti clip http://blogfiles.wfmu.org/KF/0507/Iggy_Cincinatti_1970.mpg

Last edited by napalm_cheetah on Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:44 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shakes

Shakes

Number of posts : 483
Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Cincinatti and Gooselake footage   Cincinatti and Gooselake footage Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 2:36 am

i have these clips on a bootleg dvd called "lust for life" (not the 1986 documentary...) i saw more clips sold on ebay on another stooges dvd (bootleg - printed cover was red w/ iggy on hands and knees in the dog collar) .. didnt buy it to see if the footage differed to what i got, but it seemed on the back text it was mysteriously the same.
Back to top Go down
G, F#, E
Real O Mind
G, F#, E

Number of posts : 2307
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Cincinatti and Gooselake footage   Cincinatti and Gooselake footage Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 2:35 pm

Thanks HJW I used the keepvid method. Its great! Smile

Thanks for all the help guys!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cincinatti and Gooselake footage   Cincinatti and Gooselake footage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cincinatti and Gooselake footage
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stooges Forum :: Stooges Main. :: Down on the Street.-
Jump to: