Stooges Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stooges Forum

Welcome to the Fun House

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mojo's Jan. 28 issue out now with feature on Ron Asheton

Go down 
+11
damned
the5thramone37
Rigsby
Donald
StoogesMySpaceAdmin
homesickjameswilliamson
Nadja
G, F#, E
mc
heavy liquid
cb
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nadja

Nadja

Number of posts : 2617
Registration date : 2007-12-16

Mojo's Jan. 28 issue out now with feature on Ron Asheton - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mojo's Jan. 28 issue out now with feature on Ron Asheton   Mojo's Jan. 28 issue out now with feature on Ron Asheton - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 4:53 pm

napalm_cheetah wrote:
An other great picture is the one with the whole stooge gang from 1969, I've never seen it before.

It's just a lovely shot - Scott grimacing, Iggy glowering, Ron looking cool and Dave looking casual Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rob Gallucci

Rob Gallucci

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Mojo's Jan. 28 issue out now with feature on Ron Asheton   Mojo's Jan. 28 issue out now with feature on Ron Asheton - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 5:53 pm

It is always one of the few really good music magazines. For anyone who still hasn't seen the article on Ron, it's not bad actually. Short, but quite reverential. Very respectful. The editor's page also states: "This issue, however, has been scarred by the passing of Ron Asheton. It is dedicated to him and to the immortal memory of The Stooges." Quite a fitting tribute really.
Back to top Go down
Shakes

Shakes

Number of posts : 483
Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Mojo's Jan. 28 issue out now with feature on Ron Asheton   Mojo's Jan. 28 issue out now with feature on Ron Asheton - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:10 am

i just bought this last night for $10 (usa import)..thank you for such an awesome article all-around. i cannot remember the last time i was so excited to read an article in a music publication.
Back to top Go down
JW82
Six String Terrorist
JW82

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2008-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Mojo's Jan. 28 issue out now with feature on Ron Asheton   Mojo's Jan. 28 issue out now with feature on Ron Asheton - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 2:55 am

Yeah, I also bought MOJO article..I saw Stooges name on it by accident..and thought..this one's gotta be in my hands now..Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tosterhead/music
heavy liquid
Admin
heavy liquid

Number of posts : 1320
Registration date : 2007-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Mojo's Jan. 28 issue out now with feature on Ron Asheton   Mojo's Jan. 28 issue out now with feature on Ron Asheton - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 6:50 am

I still havent been able to find it! Mad I'm still looking around for it though! I will probably have to ask the newsagent for it next time.

damned

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Mojo's Jan. 28 issue out now with feature on Ron Asheton   Mojo's Jan. 28 issue out now with feature on Ron Asheton - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 1:54 am

you can read the article here:
http://www.search-and-destroy.it/
click on the 'memorabilia' button on the left.
after doing that, please click on 'sondaggi'
and asnwer to my poll! Smile
the first question is: what would iggy do in the future?
- retire
- go on with the stooges
- go with solo carrier
- do only cd
- do only gig
the second question is about the best stooges album and the last is about the best iggy solo album
Thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://www.search-and-destroy.it
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mojo's Jan. 28 issue out now with feature on Ron Asheton   Mojo's Jan. 28 issue out now with feature on Ron Asheton - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mojo's Jan. 28 issue out now with feature on Ron Asheton
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2