Stooges Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stooges Forum

Welcome to the Fun House

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

EasyAction Update

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
homesickjameswilliamson
Modern Guy, Modern Guy
homesickjameswilliamson

Number of posts : 3439
Registration date : 2007-07-07

EasyAction Update Empty
PostSubject: EasyAction Update   EasyAction Update Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 10:54 pm

easy action updated their website, they said theyve got a new iggy CD coming out, live 1979 san francisco, described as ''breckneck" - sounds exciting

they said the new stooges photobook is nearly done

and most importantly, or equally importantly the 1971 stooges project will have an announcement made "very soon"

all good news, cant wait
Back to top Go down
effectfreak

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-05-18

EasyAction Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: EasyAction Update   EasyAction Update Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 10:00 am

Wonderful news. Stooges photobook? Sounds great! I really hope that 71' cd is coming out sometime soon...
Back to top Go down
mark

Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2009-02-26

EasyAction Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: EasyAction Update   EasyAction Update Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 1:28 pm

homesickjameswilliamson wrote:
and most importantly, or equally importantly the 1971 stooges project will have an announcement made "very soon"
Wahoo!
Back to top Go down
Stranger09

Number of posts : 490
Registration date : 2009-02-19

EasyAction Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: EasyAction Update   EasyAction Update Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 2:08 pm

That'll be San Francisco Old Wardorf 27.11.79 I bet.

Wonder if they got a tape without the wow and flutter (ie minor speed fluctuation...it's particularly audible on the synth on the versions I've heard of that gig)? On past experience, I doubt it! (sorry I don't believe in giving Easy Action 100% good press when they bollocksed up the relase of the Chicago Mantra Studios '77 rehearsal *so* badly...that said other releases / discs / booklets have redeemed them mostly).

No matter...any release of San Fran '79 is actually welcomed by me despite my slight cynicism, and '71...well sounds good too, I hope!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

EasyAction Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: EasyAction Update   EasyAction Update Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EasyAction Update
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stooges Forum :: Stooges Main. :: Jesus Loves the Stooges.-
Jump to: