Stooges Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stooges Forum

Welcome to the Fun House

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?

Go down 
+28
Radiobirdman73
Perdu
JW82
mc
GONZIGGY
Bella
popmansam
adams66
Petrie Terrace
Hectorlovesthestooges
Donald
JESUS_LOVES_THE_STOOGES
heavy liquid
trailerborn
homesickjameswilliamson
Iguanas
ChinLee
studioguy
Natalie
MJG196
Nadja
larry fine
Paul T
jared
Funhousehideaway#2
G, F#, E
sweet_sixteen
Nitebob
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Hectorlovesthestooges

Hectorlovesthestooges

Number of posts : 464
Registration date : 2009-07-12

Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 9:38 pm

What can I say Chin Lee? Thank you, nice picture, I found this one from the same gig on Machinegun's blog

Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 15 DaveNO

Mr. Dave Gilbert.

Happy Hectorday to you too Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 15 747941
Back to top Go down
ChinLee

ChinLee

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2009-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 9:48 pm

Muchas gacias Amigo! The Poozle. I am not sure it is the same gig. They did a lot of live shows that summer. The shot I posted may have been a little later in the year. Hmmmmm.

I'm Chin Lee kooky, reporting from the front
Back to top Go down
Hectorlovesthestooges

Hectorlovesthestooges

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 10:14 pm

I said it was the same gig because of the trees behind, Dave's shirt...

Am I wrong? or am I right? you tell me
Back to top Go down
ChinLee

ChinLee

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 1:20 am

Yeah I know. I looked at the original and I can't see the stuff around Dave's neck like in your photo and the trees seem to have less foliage than the one I am looking at. But they certainly could be the same concert.

Good find grasshopper!

3 weeks

I'm Chin Lee bro, and I ride the bike, and I take the train.
Back to top Go down
studioguy

studioguy

Number of posts : 840
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 5:40 am

ChinLee wrote:
Yeah I know. I looked at the original and I can't see the stuff around Dave's neck like in your photo and the trees seem to have less foliage than the one I am looking at. But they certainly could be the same concert.

Good find grasshopper!

3 weeks

I'm Chin Lee bro, and I ride the bike, and I take the train.

You have the same bass and strap in both pictures
Back to top Go down
http://belowgroundsound.com
Natalie
Dancing Stooge Queen
Natalie

Number of posts : 668
Registration date : 2009-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 6:38 am

The same tee shirt also.
Back to top Go down
studioguy

studioguy

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 6:43 am

In a stunning turn of events Mr Chin Lee PM'ed me the secret nickname and was correct.

I need an adult beverage or three.
Back to top Go down
ChinLee

ChinLee

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 6:57 am

They always wore those shirts. At Every gig. Like uniforms.

I'm Chin Lee man, and I am what I am and that who that I am.
Back to top Go down
ChinLee

ChinLee

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 6:44 pm

Well my little droogies, I had a short confab with the myspace Recca and I'm not sure who he is. I have a guess but not sure. He did not answer anything I wanted to know, but he was interesting for the minute or so we talked. He knew a lot but nothing new. He never finished a sentence. He sounded like the Scott in the Sinclair 5 who socks are waiting for Chin Lee to arrive. Very spacey and ethereal. Could be Recca joking around having some fun, but we will know in the next couple of weeks I assume. I would suspect he would have better photos though. He mentioned Sicily/Italy but he could have found that out here. I have been unable to connect with him since. The woman thinks he's the old sound guy from New Order, I HAVE NO IDEA WHY. I can not remember his name but he had a hair cut like the brown hair guitar guy from Spinal Tap and he look like Jeff Beck, but bigger. Look like christmas tree on his head. I don think so but you know she think she some kinda oracle or something. She feel that Universe vibration bro's. She want to feel Chin Lee's vibration too but I ride the bike instead. I not takin the hit for the the team no more.

I personally think it was an aftershock, but no she in touch with the Universe and the Universe tell her. I live in the same damn building how come I don't here it?? pretty big boy the Universe, I should here him speak when he say something?? Maybe I sleeping and don here that way she say. Or maybe I don't speak Universe.

I'm Chin Lee baby, and I drive the Chino train..

Clear the track, Chin Lee is back.....................and I don't wear no socks
Back to top Go down
studioguy

studioguy

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 7:09 pm

Chin you must have secret pathway into Myspace as the Jimi on Myspace's site has been down or unavailable for about a week.

Good to see you back, I hope you find your socks and some new Recca pictures
Back to top Go down
ChinLee

ChinLee

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 7:50 pm

I found that to be true also, but it seems as if whatever difficulties were corrected for a bit when he answered my invite. I have not been able to connect since, nor is the woman hearing anything from the Universe.

I'm Chin Lee baby, and I don't ride no Sinclair 5
Back to top Go down
G, F#, E
Real O Mind
G, F#, E

Number of posts : 2307
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 7:54 pm

ChinLee wrote:
I don't ride no Sinclair 5

YOU FUCKNUGGET LEE
Back to top Go down
studioguy

studioguy

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 7:55 pm

ChinLee wrote:
I found that to be true also, but it seems as if whatever difficulties were corrected for a bit when he answered my invite. I have not been able to connect since, nor is the woman hearing anything from the Universe.

I'm Chin Lee baby, and I don't ride no Sinclair 5

So you have a Myspace page? How do we find you there?
Back to top Go down
ChinLee

ChinLee

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 4:51 am

You don't. I had the Seahag set it up so I could talk to the guy and see if he was Recca. I posted a picture of Recca and another guy and I asked if he knew who the other guy is and after I asked him 3 times he said no. But after a minute or so he said, "he is dead, is he dead?" Then he spaced out again. Now you don't necessarily know that it is Jerry Garcia cause he is wearing sunglasses even though it was at night, unless I tell you then you can see it. But what kind of answer is that? I don't want anymore spaces. I have enough with you guy's kickin old Chin Lee around here. Like Confucius say No good deed go unpunished. WHAT THE HELL KINDA NUGGET IS THAT? i ASK HIM IF HE REMEMBER Not a Lee, he ask me if I know Stephani Boom Boom Helder.

Here u go happyboy, slap youself silly.

I'm Chin Lee bro, and I'm poppin the prozac

Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 15 New_or17

Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 15 New_or18
Back to top Go down
studioguy

studioguy

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 5:31 am

ChinLee wrote:
You don't. I had the Seahag set it up so I could talk to the guy and see if he was Recca. I posted a picture of Recca and another guy and I asked if he knew who the other guy is and after I asked him 3 times he said no. But after a minute or so he said, "he is dead, is he dead?" Then he spaced out again. Now you don't necessarily know that it is Jerry Garcia cause he is wearing sunglasses even though it was at night, unless I tell you then you can see it. But what kind of answer is that? I don't want anymore spaces. I have enough with you guy's kickin old Chin Lee around here. Like Confucius say No good deed go unpunished. WHAT THE HELL KINDA NUGGET IS THAT? i ASK HIM IF HE REMEMBER Not a Lee, he ask me if I know Stephani Boom Boom Helder.

I'm Chin Lee bro, and I'm poppin the prozac

Don't pop to many Prozac Chin, it's not good for you.
Back to top Go down
Hectorlovesthestooges

Hectorlovesthestooges

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 2:04 pm

ChinLee wrote:

Silly? is that my new nickname?? keep calling me happyboy please...or just Hector.

Why should I slap myself? you just posted a New Order pic, so what? nothing new Chin Lee. Stop pretending you're the victim here, stop taking Prozac, relax and do something useful for us instead of crying, actually we're a bit tired of that sh*t.

Always look at the bright side of life flower
Back to top Go down
Perdu

Perdu

Number of posts : 313
Registration date : 2009-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 4:44 pm

*whistles* tee dum, tee dum flower joins chorus of "Always Look On The Bright Side of Life"
( I think Python and Stooges a good match.)
Back to top Go down
ChinLee

ChinLee

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 6:45 pm

Hectorlovesthestooges wrote:
ChinLee wrote:

Silly? is that my new nicknae?? keep calling me happyboy please...or just Hector.

Why should I slap myself? you just posted a New Order pic, so what? nothing new Chin Lee. Stop pretending you're the victim here, stop taking Prozac, relax and do something useful for us instead of crying, actually we're a bit tired of that sh*t.

Always look at the bright side of life flower

Again with the Arnold:
"you just posted a New Order pic, so what? nothing new Chin Lee. Stop pretending you're the victim here, stop taking Prozac, relax and do something useful for us instead of crying, actually we're a bit tired of that sh*t".

I forgot I'm on your payroll happyguy, or governatorguy!

That's a New New Order pic, or at least more than you have ever seen. I thought you would be pleased to see Ron and Dennis added.

So young, so angry. Ok the term means: slap yourself until you are silly, or 1/2 conscious you pick one. It means slap yourself a lot not that your name is now Silly. It is not a new name for you. Stop governatoring at me or I will have to change your name from "happyboy" to "love muffin" and the Scottish guy will show up at your door looking for a place for his sox. I tole you there is no crying. Chin Lee don't cry man. The Prosac helps my golf game bro. And I'm trying to help here, ya angry little ingrate. I think personally the guy on myspace is someone from this forum because when I showed him the Recca Garcia pic and asked him who took it he said some Frog, meaning a French guy. Incorrect. 8 years between these pics. Recca would clearly know that, as he is IN the photo's, and very few people to my knowledge knew about the French guy except people who were around then and people in this forum. What do you think Hectorboy? You spoke with that guy. Help a brother out here.

And, thanks for the flower my little muffin. Chin Lee appreciates the word of encouragement. Aghhhhhh.

I'm Chin Lee baby, and I ride the astral train in search of Truth, Justice, and the American Way.
Back to top Go down
studioguy

studioguy

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 7:57 pm

Thanks for the New Order pics and including Ron & DT, I never saw those.

You'll have to be our undercover investigator with the Myspace Jimmy as you both seem to live in Hollywood. Buy some doughnuts and coffee and stake him out and report back. You can be our I-Team reporter.

flower Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 15 887387 flower
Back to top Go down
ChinLee

ChinLee

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 8:24 pm

Actually I live in West Hollywood, this guy says he is in North Hollywood. Hollywood itself is another place altogether, but I get your drift. Who the hell do I stake out, but ok.

MySpace Jimi: If you see 1/2 Chinaman on a bike giving you the stink eye bro, Chin Lee has your number.

I'm Chin Lee Bro, just go wit the flow.
Back to top Go down
studioguy

studioguy

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 8:32 pm

ChinLee wrote:
Actually I live in West Hollywood, this guy says he is in North Hollywood. Hollywood itself is another place altogether, but I get your drift. Who the hell do I stake out, but ok.

MySpace Jimi: If you see 1/2 Chinaman on a bike giving you the stink eye bro, Chin Lee has your number.

I'm Chin Lee Bro, just go wit the flow.

lol!
Just ride around on your bike and look for Jimmy or anyone pretending to be Jimmy, careful with that stink eye!!
Back to top Go down
ChinLee

ChinLee

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 8:50 pm

oh....ok.... good idea. there only what 10 million people around here? I'll get back to you in about 20 years

I'm Chin Lee dammit, my eye is on the prize
Back to top Go down
studioguy

studioguy

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 1:29 am

ChinLee wrote:
oh....ok.... good idea. there only what 10 million people around here? I'll get back to you in about 20 years

I'm Chin Lee dammit, my eye is on the prize

But there are only 1-3 Jimmy Recca's maybe more if there's one in LAMPEDUSA
Back to top Go down
MJG196

MJG196

Number of posts : 719
Registration date : 2007-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 1:35 am

Chin Lee, you are a phony. I saw you playing backup xylophone at an ELP concert. You aren't hardcore. You're a PHONY.
Back to top Go down
http://myoldcrap.blogspot.com
Radiobirdman73

Radiobirdman73

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2010-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 1:47 am

mg196 wrote:
Chin Lee, you are a phony. I saw you playing backup xylophone at an ELP concert. You aren't hardcore. You're a PHONY.

He's Chin Lee, dammit - and nobody cares what he rides
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?
Page 15 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next