Stooges Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stooges Forum

Welcome to the Fun House

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?

Go down 
+28
Radiobirdman73
Perdu
JW82
mc
GONZIGGY
Bella
popmansam
adams66
Petrie Terrace
Hectorlovesthestooges
Donald
JESUS_LOVES_THE_STOOGES
heavy liquid
trailerborn
homesickjameswilliamson
Iguanas
ChinLee
studioguy
Natalie
MJG196
Nadja
larry fine
Paul T
jared
Funhousehideaway#2
G, F#, E
sweet_sixteen
Nitebob
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Hectorlovesthestooges

Hectorlovesthestooges

Number of posts : 464
Registration date : 2009-07-12

Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 11:44 pm

Maybe in the freemasonry?
Back to top Go down
Nadja

Nadja

Number of posts : 2617
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 11:52 pm

that's what I thought..
Back to top Go down
ChinLee

ChinLee

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2009-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 12:36 am

Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 3 Recca_24
Back to top Go down
Hectorlovesthestooges

Hectorlovesthestooges

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 12:37 am

is this some kind of joke?

Last edited by Hectorlovesthestooges on Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ChinLee

ChinLee

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 12:38 am

Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 3 Recca_25
Back to top Go down
Petrie Terrace
"Flame On!"
Petrie Terrace

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2008-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 12:38 am

Chin Lee, you one funny guy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ChinLee

ChinLee

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 12:39 am

Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 3 Recca_27
Back to top Go down
ChinLee

ChinLee

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 12:40 am

Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 3 Recca_28
Back to top Go down
Petrie Terrace
"Flame On!"
Petrie Terrace

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 12:42 am

Keep 'em comin'!
Back to top Go down
ChinLee

ChinLee

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 12:43 am

Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 3 Recca_30
Back to top Go down
ChinLee

ChinLee

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 12:50 am

I try to post 10 times but it only work now. She talk to Recca, he say he happy people ask but he live in Lampedusa and grow organic shit now. He not going back to Japan, and he don't draw that shit no more. It got out a hand. He grow Olives, tomatoes, grapes, and HERBS. The diving pictures are from the Greek ships they dive around the island. He and the University of Catania guys.

He still plays but only acoustic and he jams with an accordion, and a flute guy. That him on the steps man. What are those guys man? She PISSED I show that to you. PISSED. She still fine girl man, still real fine, but it get messy cause she don't want to wear her teeth much no more. Messy, man.

I'm Chin Lee
Back to top Go down
ChinLee

ChinLee

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 12:53 am

Oh, and he say he run into Americans from time to time. He see 2 girls from Detroit a few years back even. I ask for more pictures.
Back to top Go down
ChinLee

ChinLee

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 12:56 am

Why u call me a funny guy, man? I am a funny guy, but I'm not funny today, bro. I hassel the shit outa that girl to get something for you guys. She a pack rat, man from WAY back. You know groupies are like that. I ask her if she still have Spencers underwear. I bet she does man. I bet it.

I'm Chin Lee, bro
Back to top Go down
studioguy

studioguy

Number of posts : 840
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 1:11 am

ChinLee wrote:
Why u call me a funny guy, man? I am a funny guy, but I'm not funny today, bro. I hassel the shit outa that girl to get something for you guys. She a pack rat, man from WAY back. You know groupies are like that. I ask her if she still have Spencers underwear. I bet she does man. I bet it.

I'm Chin Lee, bro

The return of Chin Lee!!

So Jimmy is now a Grape growing aqua mariner in Italy?

Keep the pictures coming, is Jimmy in those pictures? We don't need to see Spencers underwear though.
Back to top Go down
http://belowgroundsound.com
Hectorlovesthestooges

Hectorlovesthestooges

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 1:12 am

Hahaha
Back to top Go down
ChinLee

ChinLee

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 1:37 am

Top of stairs on left. That be Recca boys, and girls.. He in the water too. The guy in front. She say she getting pictures from the Boats too. He in Lampedusa man, Lampedusa. Yes he makes wine and organic olive oils and who knows what else. He still jams with whoever comes by. No more Japan and no more cartoons though. The woman Sophia is still there and she has the Flame thing now.

No underwear? good bro. I don't want to be in the same room with that again. No wonder he have the blues. he He give me the blues too. I don't think the British change them drawers too often man. She got stories there. She tell me Spencer coming to LA in 2 months or so and call her. If he comes by I will ask if he see Recca ever over there, and for more stories.

I'm Chin Lee dammit.
Back to top Go down
ChinLee

ChinLee

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 1:40 am

Grape grower, Acqua Mariner with a sword!
Back to top Go down
studioguy

studioguy

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 2:18 am

ChinLee wrote:
Grape grower, Acqua Mariner with a sword!

Does he have to fend off grape stealing marauders with that sword?
Back to top Go down
Petrie Terrace
"Flame On!"
Petrie Terrace

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 3:10 am

studioguy wrote:
Does he have to fend off grape stealing marauders with that sword?

No, Spencer's underwear Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ChinLee

ChinLee

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 8:43 am

I don't know what the sword and those guys do. They would scare this Japanese Chinaman I tell you. She smokin those Newports and yelling shit, PUT THE DAMN TEETH IN I tell her!! Uggghhhh. Recca will not be happy I show the pic she said. WTF he could care less I tell her, he show you snagglepuss!

Big F ing sword though, man what do you do with that sword?

Grape pirates? They do that? No, he make wine I think. I try get the e-mail and get some photos and talk some shit with Recca. He always was the most interesting guy I know.

When I see those Dos XXX commercials I think........ Recca!

Stay thirsty my friends.

I'm Chin Lee bro!
Back to top Go down
Nadja

Nadja

Number of posts : 2617
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 10:05 am

entertaining stuff!

I have an image of grape pirates in my head now..
Back to top Go down
studioguy

studioguy

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 10:41 am

Nadja wrote:
entertaining stuff!

I have an image of grape pirates in my head now..

Avast ye matey, stand and deliver yer grapes or off with yer head!! Arggg

Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 3 Most_interesting_man

Jimmy Recca, the most interesting man in the world
Quotes: "Alien abductors have asked him to probe them", "His personality is so magnetic he is unable to carry credit cards!"
Back to top Go down
G, F#, E
Real O Mind
G, F#, E

Number of posts : 2307
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 1:52 pm

ChinLee wrote:
WTF he could care less I tell her, he show you snagglepuss!

That would be great I've not watched a Hanna Barbara cartoon in years. Can you tell him that I'd specifically like to see snagglepuss in "Scooby Doo's Laff-A-Lympics"? It always was a favourite of mine.
Back to top Go down
ChinLee

ChinLee

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 8:35 pm

Snagglepuss when she leave those teeth out. My friends, that guy even look like Recca now. Good job. That Recca man, French cuffs...silk cravat....smoking jacket. Sometimes a jacket that looked like someones couch. Cool dude bro. That why guys like Juan Drago, Mario Brava and cool guys like that always dropping off scripts. Plus that cat Recca could speak so many languages. I remember they come around all the time begging with scripts and shit. I remember he did a couple of films in Europe Spain, or Italy I think, maybe Malta?
He just wanted to get away from the Entertainment mafia in the US I think. Then he did the Japan thing.

I'm Chin Lee, Bro.
Back to top Go down
Natalie
Dancing Stooge Queen
Natalie

Number of posts : 668
Registration date : 2009-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 10:17 pm

Chin Lee,

Reveal yourself, already. You are a riot!

Who are YOU?

Natalie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?   Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whatever happened to Jimmy Recca?
Page 3 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next