Stooges Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stooges Forum

Welcome to the Fun House

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Part of interview with Roy Wilkinson in Word magazine

Go down 
+2
napalm_cheetah
TED
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TED
A funhouse boy will steal your heart away
TED

Number of posts : 822
Registration date : 2007-06-24

Part of interview with Roy Wilkinson in Word magazine Empty
PostSubject: Part of interview with Roy Wilkinson in Word magazine   Part of interview with Roy Wilkinson in Word magazine Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 3:10 pm

Part of interview with Roy Wilkinson in Word magazine IggyWord-004
Back to top Go down
napalm_cheetah

napalm_cheetah

Number of posts : 545
Registration date : 2008-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Part of interview with Roy Wilkinson in Word magazine   Part of interview with Roy Wilkinson in Word magazine Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 3:39 pm

Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
Stranger09

Number of posts : 490
Registration date : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Part of interview with Roy Wilkinson in Word magazine   Part of interview with Roy Wilkinson in Word magazine Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 3:43 pm

Cool.

Thanks

Smile
Back to top Go down
JW82
Six String Terrorist
JW82

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2008-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Part of interview with Roy Wilkinson in Word magazine   Part of interview with Roy Wilkinson in Word magazine Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 5:28 pm

Surprised..I mean..WOW! I'm looking forwards for more to come..Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tosterhead/music

PostSubject: Re: Part of interview with Roy Wilkinson in Word magazine   Part of interview with Roy Wilkinson in Word magazine Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 6:10 pm

hahaha. nice.
thanx Ted!

This means that James probably has enough money to do what he wants on his old day. hahaha.
When Iggy and Scotty will say yes to James.... hell, who knows what will happen.
I guess if he would join the band, to play kill city stuff he'll play the third or (without Scotty) second violin.
I'm wondering if James could do that from out his luxurious position.
Did anybody hear him playing the old rock stuff recently ???
I'm not convinced yet.
Back to top Go down
TED
TED

PostSubject: Re: Part of interview with Roy Wilkinson in Word magazine   Part of interview with Roy Wilkinson in Word magazine Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 6:58 pm

Oooopsy ........ might be misinformation.
Back to top Go down
Nadja

Nadja

Number of posts : 2617
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Part of interview with Roy Wilkinson in Word magazine   Part of interview with Roy Wilkinson in Word magazine Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 8:01 pm

ZinZin wrote:
hahaha. nice.

I guess if he would join the band, to play kill city stuff he'll play the third or (without Scotty) second violin.

what, is James going to play violin?? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Stranger09

Number of posts : 490
Registration date : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Part of interview with Roy Wilkinson in Word magazine   Part of interview with Roy Wilkinson in Word magazine Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 12:20 am

LOL! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Part of interview with Roy Wilkinson in Word magazine   Part of interview with Roy Wilkinson in Word magazine Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 2:08 pm

Nadja wrote:
ZinZin wrote:
hahaha. nice.

what, is James going to play violin?? Shocked
are you kiddin me?
or is this another language discommunication thing?
Probably you English don't know the way of saying: 'to play the first violin' means you are the lead in every decision. Playing the second violin means.... you have not much influence on how things go. Third violin.. means.. you have to obey 100% to what the lead wants.
..argh
Back to top Go down
Nadja

Nadja

PostSubject: Re: Part of interview with Roy Wilkinson in Word magazine   Part of interview with Roy Wilkinson in Word magazine Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 2:25 pm

I wasn't kidding you ZinZin.
I guess I had forgotten that old saying. It's not exactly current in the English language these days, as far as I'm aware, but I remember now, the way I've heard it (or read it rather, I've never actually heard anyone say it) is 'to play second fiddle'. Apologies, how stupid of me.

I can't really imagine James back playing with Iggy (and Scott???) somehow. Maybe he's gradually warming to the idea though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Part of interview with Roy Wilkinson in Word magazine   Part of interview with Roy Wilkinson in Word magazine Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 2:38 pm

ah.. 'fiddle' that's the correct word Nadja! hahaha. ok.
well.. I can't imagine it either James backplaying with Iggy etc.

Guess we deranged the thread. sorrrrryyyyyy Ted Razz
Back to top Go down
TED
TED

PostSubject: Re: Part of interview with Roy Wilkinson in Word magazine   Part of interview with Roy Wilkinson in Word magazine Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:43 pm

No ...... I'm sorry for putting it up in the first place.
Don't believe everything you read ........ Well no wonder I never heard of Word magazine before ..... it's bollocks.
Back to top Go down
Nadja

Nadja

PostSubject: Re: Part of interview with Roy Wilkinson in Word magazine   Part of interview with Roy Wilkinson in Word magazine Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 4:14 pm

you mean it's not true TED? I did believe it...haha

could you explain? I'm afraid I'm not quite up to speed with this.
Back to top Go down
TED
TED

PostSubject: Re: Part of interview with Roy Wilkinson in Word magazine   Part of interview with Roy Wilkinson in Word magazine Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 7:06 pm

I'm not either Nadja since 'Borntohula' posted pretty much the same in his post.
Back to top Go down
G, F#, E
Real O Mind
G, F#, E

Number of posts : 2307
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Part of interview with Roy Wilkinson in Word magazine   Part of interview with Roy Wilkinson in Word magazine Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 2:26 pm

TED wrote:
No ...... I'm sorry for putting it up in the first place.
Don't believe everything you read ........ Well no wonder I never heard of Word magazine before ..... it's bollocks.

I've read Word a few times, they had a great two page spread of a picture from the "Murder Of A Virgin" show, the pic was one I hadn't seen before. Never bought it though, wish I did. Anyway Word is definetly a music magazine though I've not seen it on sale in shops often seems to be one of those mags that appears in dentists and hairdressers alot though Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Part of interview with Roy Wilkinson in Word magazine   Part of interview with Roy Wilkinson in Word magazine Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Part of interview with Roy Wilkinson in Word magazine
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stooges Forum :: Stooges Main. :: Jesus Loves the Stooges.-
Jump to: