Stooges Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stooges Forum

Welcome to the Fun House

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Stooges Photo Repository

Go down 
+4
homesickjameswilliamson
Nitebob
lolakelly
mc
8 posters
AuthorMessage
mc

mc

Number of posts : 1786
Registration date : 2008-01-20

Stooges Photo Repository Empty
PostSubject: Stooges Photo Repository   Stooges Photo Repository Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 12:44 am

It started out as a page for flyers and posters but I've added most of the photos from the Picture threads in a nice easy layout by year. Click on Pics below the avatar:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=423249715

Last edited by mc on Thu May 21, 2009 2:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lolakelly

lolakelly

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Stooges Photo Repository   Stooges Photo Repository Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 1:54 am

Great job, MC! It's fabulous!
Back to top Go down
Nitebob

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Stooges Photo Repository   Stooges Photo Repository Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 2:18 am

Excellent site! Thank You. What is the music on the main page?

nitebob
Back to top Go down
mc

mc

PostSubject: Re: Stooges Photo Repository   Stooges Photo Repository Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 2:28 am

Nitebob wrote:
Excellent site! Thank You. What is the music on the main page?

nitebob

The music is an Iggy composed track from the Gerard Malanga CD - Up From the Archives.
Back to top Go down
homesickjameswilliamson
Modern Guy, Modern Guy
homesickjameswilliamson

Number of posts : 3439
Registration date : 2007-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Stooges Photo Repository   Stooges Photo Repository Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 2:29 am

great site

thanks for putting it together mc!
Back to top Go down
trailerborn

trailerborn

Number of posts : 411
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Stooges Photo Repository   Stooges Photo Repository Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 7:10 pm

Good stuff!
Are the color photos of Ron right at the end (before the fliers) from the Metallic KO show?
Back to top Go down
scott

scott

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Stooges Photo Repository   Stooges Photo Repository Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 7:35 pm

Tremendous collection!! Thanks for posting!
Back to top Go down
mc

mc

PostSubject: Re: Stooges Photo Repository   Stooges Photo Repository Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 10:47 pm

trailerborn wrote:
Good stuff!
Are the color photos of Ron right at the end (before the fliers) from the Metallic KO show?

If you mean the photos with just Ron in, they're from Bimbo's 74. Someday I'll try to label up the photos.
Back to top Go down
scott

scott

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Stooges Photo Repository   Stooges Photo Repository Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 3:11 am

MC, do you have these in your collection?
No. 1
No. 2
Back to top Go down
TED
A funhouse boy will steal your heart away
TED

Number of posts : 822
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Stooges Photo Repository   Stooges Photo Repository Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 5:21 pm

Iggy Pop: Whirling through the studio in the nude.

Thanks Scott I used to have a copy of that issue.
Back to top Go down
mc

mc

PostSubject: Re: Stooges Photo Repository   Stooges Photo Repository Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 9:27 pm

scott wrote:
MC, do you have these in your collection?
No. 1
No. 2

I'm guessing you've checked. I'll put 'em up. Thanks a lot.
Back to top Go down
Ken Wood

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2012-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Stooges Photo Repository   Stooges Photo Repository Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 7:31 pm

Great stuff! And wonderful to see it sorted by year!
In fact I`d love to see them sorted by month as well for them tell a visual story - The Illustrated Stooges Chronicles if you like!
Back to top Go down
mc

mc

PostSubject: Re: Stooges Photo Repository   Stooges Photo Repository Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 3:45 pm

Ken Wood wrote:
Great stuff! And wonderful to see it sorted by year!
In fact I`d love to see them sorted by month as well for them tell a visual story - The Illustrated Stooges Chronicles if you like!

It used to look really good and had music playing in the background. Don't know what Myspace did but they removed the template I created it in and now it looks pretty shit.

Maybe if I get a few days free, I'll try and make it nice again and order stuff and upload more photos.
Back to top Go down
mc

mc

PostSubject: Re: Stooges Photo Repository   Stooges Photo Repository Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 5:05 pm

Ok Tweaked it, lt's a lot better now. Still can't figure out how to get it to play an MP3 that I upload though.
Back to top Go down
Ken Wood

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2012-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Stooges Photo Repository   Stooges Photo Repository Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 4:24 am

Looks better but didn`t look bad to be before cause I was concentrating on the photos anyway.
On Bootlegzone we tried to sort ALL Beatles photos there are day by day - man, it`s a endless task. With a band that was not quite as much in the public eye it should be much easier!
Still think we should try to pinpoint some dates for certain sessions - not that I would be any help - hey, I`m a newbie here! ;-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stooges Photo Repository   Stooges Photo Repository Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stooges Photo Repository
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stooges Forum :: Stooges Main. :: Down on the Street.-
Jump to: