Stooges Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stooges Forum

Welcome to the Fun House

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

dark carnival on youtube

Go down 
+3
sheddy
Nadja
dynamite boogie
7 posters
AuthorMessage
dynamite boogie

dynamite boogie

Number of posts : 260
Registration date : 2007-07-19

dark carnival on youtube Empty
PostSubject: dark carnival on youtube   dark carnival on youtube Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 9:49 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/redelektra69
Nadja

Nadja

Number of posts : 2617
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: dark carnival on youtube   dark carnival on youtube Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 12:05 am

dynamite boogie, I like your posts!! I love the Ron theme. Just great to see and hear him here.
Back to top Go down
sheddy

sheddy

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: dark carnival on youtube   dark carnival on youtube Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 3:25 am

Cool clip.

There seems to be a few DAM clips appearing steadily.
Hopefully more to come.
Back to top Go down
dorianmode

dorianmode

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: dark carnival on youtube   dark carnival on youtube Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:44 pm

thank you dynamite boogie, I've only just seen this.
Back to top Go down
RFA

RFA

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-08-03

PostSubject: Re: dark carnival on youtube   dark carnival on youtube Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:16 am

Thanks Dynamite. I am new to the forum and happy to see the legacy of Ron alive and well. I was fortunate enough to see Ron when Dark Carnival toured Australia in 1991, they did not disappoint. About 4 years ago I met Niagara at a launch of her artwork and she was pleased to know of the interest in her music. Keep the Ron stuff coming!
Back to top Go down
dumdumboy

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-07-02

PostSubject: Re: dark carnival on youtube   dark carnival on youtube Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:56 am

hey rfa you saw dark carnival down under! lucky you. did you see ron in the early eightys when he toured with new race. i was there and they would blow dark carnival to the schisenhouse. also niagra cant sing in the traditional sense, i would call her an acquired taste. however she has enormous detroit credentials.
Back to top Go down
RFA

RFA

PostSubject: Re: dark carnival on youtube   dark carnival on youtube Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 3:46 pm

Dark Carnival, captitals man, I do recall you had a problem with upper case re Tornado Turner, speaking of case what about the SRC? Anyway, New Race rock, especially the desk unmixed recordings that first appeared on Revenge as opposed to the cosmetic official release.
Back to top Go down
Nadja

Nadja

PostSubject: Re: dark carnival on youtube   dark carnival on youtube Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 5:08 pm

I'd like to hear more New Race. I've only heard a song or two at their myspace I think
Back to top Go down
dumdumboy

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-07-02

PostSubject: Re: dark carnival on youtube   dark carnival on youtube Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 4:05 am

Hey nadja the new race cd official release is " the first and the last " live in australia. its still around try ebay. the revenge cds are semi bootlegs and a bit harder to find also have you heard radio birdman lead by ex ann arbor native deniz tek . also hey RFA the src are great led by detroit hero scott richardson also dont tell me how to USE CAPITALS !
Back to top Go down
RFA

RFA

PostSubject: Re: dark carnival on youtube   dark carnival on youtube Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 4:56 am

Right on Dumdum, also check out Deniz Tek (The Iceman) in his post Birdman outfit The Visitors, they recently rereleased the one and only album available on Citadel records, I also witnessed a rare appearance by them with Deniz sporting a stooges t shirt. I would be happy to post of photo of the gig, in the correct forum, could someone let me know how to?
Back to top Go down
Nadja

Nadja

PostSubject: Re: dark carnival on youtube   dark carnival on youtube Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:26 pm

dumdumboy wrote:
Hey nadja the new race cd official release is " the first and the last " live in australia. its still around try ebay. the revenge cds are semi bootlegs and a bit harder to find also have you heard radio birdman lead by ex ann arbor native deniz tek . !

thanks for the info! Smile I haven't heard any radio birdman but I'm curious...
Back to top Go down
mindless

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: dark carnival on youtube   dark carnival on youtube Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 4:11 am

Saw Dark Carnival at the Knitting Factory, NYC. Not their best show, Niagara was being a bitch & kept fucking with Ron's amp, turning the knobs & making faces behind his back. It was good otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dark carnival on youtube   dark carnival on youtube Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

dark carnival on youtube
Page 1 of 1