Stooges Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stooges Forum

Welcome to the Fun House

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

james williamson up on youtube now live sat night sept 5

Go down 
+32
Nadja
Nitebob
trailerborn
oldhall
JESUS_LOVES_THE_STOOGES
cb
Rode Hard
stooges
adams66
sway
dorianmode
modbird99
StoogesMySpaceAdmin
Radish
Loose1969
dereksee
hank67
Natalie
larry fine
TeddyB1018
Funhousehideaway#2
Aku
TED
studioguy
sheddy
MJG196
Hectorlovesthestooges
Gimme some skin
JW82
soldier
popmansam
dumdumboy
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Radish

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-01-07

james williamson up on youtube now live sat night sept 5 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: james williamson up on youtube now live sat night sept 5   james williamson up on youtube now live sat night sept 5 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 11:46 am

dereksee wrote:
thank you, Natalie.

Now I shall go back to whining.

With a loud as hell Vox AC30 and a wah wah pedal.

Thank you, Natalie?? james williamson up on youtube now live sat night sept 5 - Page 5 Icon_clown
Back to top Go down
cb

cb

Number of posts : 522
Registration date : 2007-03-06

PostSubject: Re: james williamson up on youtube now live sat night sept 5   james williamson up on youtube now live sat night sept 5 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 4:11 pm

OMG, Kristi -- didnt know you were here! I have to admit I miss the catfights at Net 54 lol! Saw the video of the gig by James' stationary camera -- not bad for what it is, audio much better than any seen on YouTube. Deciding what we'll do with it...

cb sunny
http://iggypop.org
http://straightjameswilliamson.com
Back to top Go down
http://iggypop.org, http://straightjameswilliamson.com
Rode Hard
Rich Bitch
Rode Hard

Number of posts : 307
Registration date : 2007-08-16

PostSubject: Re: james williamson up on youtube now live sat night sept 5   james williamson up on youtube now live sat night sept 5 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 5:31 pm

Hi Kristi! I met you from James' Facebook. You all should see HER perform Stooge songs on stage. That video of you fronting the band singing Dirt ROX. Even James praised it.

AND it's obvious Radish is a MAJOR tallent. WHAT a voice. BOTH those songs you put up are dreamy. And the clear sound of the recordings is unbelieveable. I'm putting both those songs on my playlist. You could be the next American Idol. If not, you could always be a stand up comedienne. You're a SCREAM Dish.

GIRL POWER.
Back to top Go down
stewges

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-09-11

PostSubject: Re: james williamson up on youtube now live sat night sept 5   james williamson up on youtube now live sat night sept 5 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 5:42 pm

You can dish it out but you can't take it. Figures. You say "criticize away" but then it's "your opinion means nothing"

Really, a moderator should remove all content in this thread that's about other people's bands. Go try to promote yourselves somewhere else and stop trying to ride coattails.
Back to top Go down
cb

cb

Number of posts : 522
Registration date : 2007-03-06

PostSubject: Re: james williamson up on youtube now live sat night sept 5   james williamson up on youtube now live sat night sept 5 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 5:59 pm

BTW there is a announced (and respeted) moment of silence for Ron near the beginning of the show.
Back to top Go down
http://iggypop.org, http://straightjameswilliamson.com
Nadja

Nadja

Number of posts : 2617
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: james williamson up on youtube now live sat night sept 5   james williamson up on youtube now live sat night sept 5 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 6:34 pm

cb wrote:
BTW there is a announced (and respeted) moment of silence for Ron near the beginning of the show.

As there should be.
Back to top Go down
stewges

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-09-11

PostSubject: Re: james williamson up on youtube now live sat night sept 5   james williamson up on youtube now live sat night sept 5 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 6:35 pm

Radish knows a lot, for sure. Here's two of their previous posts.

Knows it ALL. And apparently has personal issues with lots of people and envy.

RELAX, Radish. You'll make more friends by chilling the fuck out.

"there's NO WAY that Iggy will want to nor be able to relate to Williamson .....Iggy and Ron have lived as free spirits for a very long, long time.....and Williamson....well.....
Topic: RE: please help give Ron's animals a good home
Radish"

"Stooges back together?? Not without Ron and surly NOT with Williamson!

Plus, I think if Iggy would ever do anything with Williamson....he'd have to pull a rabbit out of his arse musically.....in order to impress Iggy.

Plus, not too long ago Williamson wanted NOTHING to do with the Stooges...

However, I'm am a little curious to hear he's updated sound and see those vintage raw power photos....."
Back to top Go down
Radish

PostSubject: Re: james williamson up on youtube now live sat night sept 5   james williamson up on youtube now live sat night sept 5 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 7:28 pm

stewges wrote:
Radish knows a lot, for sure. Here's two of their previous posts.

Knows it ALL. And apparently has personal issues with lots of people and envy.

RELAX, Radish. You'll make more friends by chilling the fuck out.

"there's NO WAY that Iggy will want to nor be able to relate to Williamson .....Iggy and Ron have lived as free spirits for a very long, long time.....and Williamson....well.....
Topic: RE: please help give Ron's animals a good home
Radish"

"Stooges back together?? Not without Ron and surly NOT with Williamson!

Plus, I think if Iggy would ever do anything with Williamson....he'd have to pull a rabbit out of his arse musically.....in order to impress Iggy.

Plus, not too long ago Williamson wanted NOTHING to do with the Stooges...

However, I'm am a little curious to hear he's updated sound and see those vintage raw power photos....."

admitted I was wrong on some points in a later post.....oh boy you got me now.....

two words....Black Cohash.....with a "strychnine chaser"...

Last edited by Radish on Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:24 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Radish

PostSubject: Re: james williamson up on youtube now live sat night sept 5   james williamson up on youtube now live sat night sept 5 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 7:35 pm

Rode Hard wrote:
Hi Kristi! I met you from James' Facebook. You all should see HER perform Stooge songs on stage. That video of you fronting the band singing Dirt ROX. Even James praised it.

AND it's obvious Radish is a MAJOR tallent. WHAT a voice. BOTH those songs you put up are dreamy. And the clear sound of the recordings is unbelieveable. I'm putting both those songs on my playlist. You could be the next American Idol. If not, you could always be a stand up comedienne. You're a SCREAM Dish.

GIRL POWER.

CAT POWER
Back to top Go down
Loose1969
Free & Freaky
Loose1969

Number of posts : 1565
Registration date : 2007-07-18

PostSubject: Re: james williamson up on youtube now live sat night sept 5   james williamson up on youtube now live sat night sept 5 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 7:52 pm

Sonofabitch, this thread took a nasty turn. Cleanup on Aisle 9, please!
How about us keeping our eyes on the prize here? Like...uhh...THE STOOGES????? And the good things that are to come? Instead of a pissing match? Shitpissfuckcuntcocksuckermotherfuckertits. Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/crazyheartedlover
Radish

PostSubject: Re: james williamson up on youtube now live sat night sept 5   james williamson up on youtube now live sat night sept 5 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 7:54 pm

stewges wrote:
You can dish it out but you can't take it. Figures. You say "criticize away" but then it's "your opinion means nothing"

Really, a moderator should remove all content in this thread that's about other people's bands. Go try to promote yourselves somewhere else and stop trying to ride coattails.

hmmmmmmm ......deaf too........
Back to top Go down
Loose1969
Free & Freaky
Loose1969

PostSubject: Re: james williamson up on youtube now live sat night sept 5   james williamson up on youtube now live sat night sept 5 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 7:54 pm

cb wrote:

Perfect. It's the right thing to do. Smile

(and thanks for steering things back on-topic!)
Back to top Go down
Radish

PostSubject: Re: james williamson up on youtube now live sat night sept 5   james williamson up on youtube now live sat night sept 5 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 8:10 pm

I was just thinking the same thing...

Thanx for the net 54 throwback....keeps me on my toes....but that Cyd.....known her since 2002 or 3 when you get us two together, it's trouble.....I tired to be a lady....james williamson up on youtube now live sat night sept 5 - Page 5 Icon_sad

In the spirit for which the Stooges arrived........thanx for not intervening or taking the posts down....much respect....came to visit and left the place a mess......sorry for the broken party glasses.

...going...going....gone......

STOOGES FOREVER...james williamson up on youtube now live sat night sept 5 - Page 5 Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
Loose1969
Free & Freaky
Loose1969

PostSubject: Re: james williamson up on youtube now live sat night sept 5   james williamson up on youtube now live sat night sept 5 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 9:38 pm

Ahhhhh...better.

I think there's still a lot of emotion out there, first losing Ron, then having James come out of nowhere again. That's a lot to digest for any of us Stoogeaholics. But this too shall pass, and there are still great things to come. I just like to keep focused on the good stuff, ya know? Life's too damn short.
Back to top Go down
Nadja

Nadja

Number of posts : 2617
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: james williamson up on youtube now live sat night sept 5   james williamson up on youtube now live sat night sept 5 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 10:08 pm

Too much emotion for me... roll on next year!
Back to top Go down
Loose1969
Free & Freaky
Loose1969

PostSubject: Re: james williamson up on youtube now live sat night sept 5   james williamson up on youtube now live sat night sept 5 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 2:27 am

Nadja wrote:
Too much emotion for me... roll on next year!

Hell yeah! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hectorlovesthestooges

Hectorlovesthestooges

Number of posts : 464
Registration date : 2009-07-12

PostSubject: Re: james williamson up on youtube now live sat night sept 5   james williamson up on youtube now live sat night sept 5 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 4:12 am

and what about playing with Scott Thurston too??
Back to top Go down
Loose1969
Free & Freaky
Loose1969

PostSubject: Re: james williamson up on youtube now live sat night sept 5   james williamson up on youtube now live sat night sept 5 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:58 am

Hectorlovesthestooges wrote:
and what about playing with Scott Thurston too??

Isn't he busy with Tom Petty? Not sure, just curious.
Back to top Go down
Hectorlovesthestooges

Hectorlovesthestooges

Number of posts : 464
Registration date : 2009-07-12

PostSubject: Re: james williamson up on youtube now live sat night sept 5   james williamson up on youtube now live sat night sept 5 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 3:47 pm

I don't know...but it would be great!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: james williamson up on youtube now live sat night sept 5   james williamson up on youtube now live sat night sept 5 - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

james williamson up on youtube now live sat night sept 5
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5