Stooges Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stooges Forum

Welcome to the Fun House

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Stooges to play upstate New York

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Natalie
Dancing Stooge Queen
Natalie

Number of posts : 668
Registration date : 2009-06-11

Stooges to play upstate New York Empty
PostSubject: Stooges to play upstate New York   Stooges to play upstate New York Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 4:22 am

Iggy announced the London shows and then said they wpuld be playing in upstate New York in the fall. He did not give any other info.

Last edited by Natalie on Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ElRoi

ElRoi

Number of posts : 528
Registration date : 2009-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Stooges to play upstate New York   Stooges to play upstate New York Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 5:03 am

Natalie wrote:
Iggy announced the London shows and then said they wpuld be playing in upstate New York in the fall. He did not give any other info.

I've always wanted to see upstate New York and I can't think of a better reason to visit than to see the Stooges.
Back to top Go down
Natalie
Dancing Stooge Queen
Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Stooges to play upstate New York   Stooges to play upstate New York Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 7:57 am

Iggy said they would be playing Upstate NY after he said they would be doing the London shows. I took it to mean next fall. Looks like it is Brazil first, then London and the NY.
Back to top Go down
ElRoi

ElRoi

PostSubject: Re: Stooges to play upstate New York   Stooges to play upstate New York Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 8:08 am

Good to see you made it home OK Nat.

I hope their planning to do something between the end of the year and next fall. That's a big gap. I wish they would just go ahead and plan a full blown tour. I mean heck they have a lot of buzz going right now and with the proper promo they could mount a serious US tour. Whatever happens I am going to be in NY one way or the other next fall or when ever it is.

SO, did you get any pics of the event? Freaking Out
Back to top Go down
Natalie
Dancing Stooge Queen
Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Stooges to play upstate New York   Stooges to play upstate New York Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 8:38 am

Yes, I got home safely. It was freezing cold in Philly when I got here. Frost tonight.

I posted more info on a seperate thread.

Yes I took about 10 photos and even got one of Robert and the Ig.

People were even taking photos of me and with me. One photographer even asked Iggy if he would take a photo with me and he did. If I get it, I will make sure it gets posted.
Back to top Go down
ElRoi

ElRoi

PostSubject: Re: Stooges to play upstate New York   Stooges to play upstate New York Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 8:46 am

Thanks again for letting us less fortunate types live vicariously through you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stooges to play upstate New York   Stooges to play upstate New York Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stooges to play upstate New York
Page 1 of 1