Stooges Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stooges Forum

Welcome to the Fun House

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Stooges with williamson on guitar!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Diego Menendes

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2010-01-11

Stooges with williamson on guitar! Empty
PostSubject: Stooges with williamson on guitar!   Stooges with williamson on guitar! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 6:36 pm

Well i am not trying to be a smart ass or something, but it happened exactly like i said. Stooges took williamson in the band, cause i Iggy would like to have someone important in the band. I wrote that on some portal in January 2009, but it is not in english. So anybody saw the new lineup?
Back to top Go down
TED
A funhouse boy will steal your heart away
TED

Number of posts : 822
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Stooges with williamson on guitar!   Stooges with williamson on guitar! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 7:05 pm

Not yet, but seeing this line up in May in London.
Back to top Go down
G, F#, E
Real O Mind
G, F#, E

Number of posts : 2307
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Stooges with williamson on guitar!   Stooges with williamson on guitar! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 9:57 pm

Diego Menendes wrote:
Well i am not trying to be a smart ass or something, but it happened exactly like i said.

Shocked PSYCHIC POWERS!!!
Back to top Go down
Diego Menendes

PostSubject: Re: Stooges with williamson on guitar!   Stooges with williamson on guitar! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 3:10 pm

G, F#, E wrote:
Diego Menendes wrote:
Well i am not trying to be a smart ass or something, but it happened exactly like i said.

Shocked PSYCHIC POWERS!!!
Ok, you are joking now, but the time when i said to people who listened the Stooges, they all laughed, when i mentioned Williamson. Well, maybe i dont have Psychic Power as you said, it was just logic thinking. Iggy would like to have someone important in the band. Someone important as Williamson, cause he brought the Stooges into total different level. They sounded completly something different with him.Raw Power is definetly half Iggy, half Williamson.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stooges with williamson on guitar!   Stooges with williamson on guitar! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 3:24 pm

i said it too.. in januari 2009..
so what?
Back to top Go down
Diego Menendes

PostSubject: Re: Stooges with williamson on guitar!   Stooges with williamson on guitar! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 3:41 pm

ZinZin wrote:
i said it too.. in januari 2009..
so what?
Well it is possible, that you said, that you said that before. But is easy to talk now about it, cause you know now that Williamson is in the band now. But 98% of people said: That he will continue as solo artist or he will stop playing and mot of the didnt even know who was Williamson. So it is a big question that you said that he will call williamson in the band.
No hard offense.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stooges with williamson on guitar!   Stooges with williamson on guitar! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 4:03 pm

actually i even posted it. but diego why talk about it now again???
what is your point except for to say that it came out as you and a few other people said so.

Last edited by ZinZin on Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Diego Menendes

PostSubject: Re: Stooges with williamson on guitar!   Stooges with williamson on guitar! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 4:08 pm

Well, you are wright, my problem is that i dont believe in covincidence and all this shit. I always believed in destiny. So i am explaining too much things that is happening around us as a part of destiny, that nothing is convicidencal. And the case with Williamson was a part of the destiny too, they just had to play together again.
Back to top Go down
Petrie Terrace
"Flame On!"
Petrie Terrace

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2008-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Stooges with williamson on guitar!   Stooges with williamson on guitar! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 4:10 pm

Diego Menendes wrote:
Raw Power is definetly half Iggy, half Williamson.

Really?

Guess the others should've just stayed at home then, as obviously Ron's song-making basslines and Scott's patented Stooge-groove we're surplus to requirements.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stooges with williamson on guitar!   Stooges with williamson on guitar! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 4:10 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stooges with williamson on guitar!   Stooges with williamson on guitar! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stooges with williamson on guitar!
Page 1 of 1