HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Iggy Pop video clip from 1974 at Rodneys English Disco

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aku

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2009-02-24

PostSubject: Iggy Pop video clip from 1974 at Rodneys English Disco   Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:37 pm

Where's the rest of this footage...Iggy in a Rodney's English Disco back in Kill City days....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcqd2U8EgGk
Back to top Go down
Radiobirdman73

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2010-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Iggy Pop video clip from 1974 at Rodneys English Disco   Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:03 pm

Aku wrote:
Where's the rest of this footage...Iggy in a Rodney's English Disco back in Kill City days....

He's got the cheetah jacket on...
Back to top Go down
trailerborn

Number of posts : 411
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Iggy Pop video clip from 1974 at Rodneys English Disco   Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:23 am

Someone should contact Rodney Bingenheimer and/or Kim Fowley. Whomever acquired the footage for 'Mayor of the Sunset Strip' (from which this clip was taken) must have more.

Also re: LA-era footage, Dick Clark Productions might still have the film for the "I'm just a growing boy..." audio interview that has been included in a few boots. Iggy says "I like that camera" at one point, so it was probably filmed.
Back to top Go down
Radiobirdman73

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2010-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Iggy Pop video clip from 1974 at Rodneys English Disco   Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:37 am

trailerborn wrote:
Someone should contact Rodney Bingenheimer and/or Kim Fowley. Whomever acquired the footage for 'Mayor of the Sunset Strip' (from which this clip was taken) must have more.

Also re: LA-era footage, Dick Clark Productions might still have the film for the "I'm just a growing boy..." audio interview that has been included in a few boots. Iggy says "I like that camera" at one point, so it was probably filmed.

Kim Fowley just passed away last month - so my guess is, he's not an option

Correction - is this true? I thought I read something a few weeks ago that he had???

Last edited by Radiobirdman73 on Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
trailerborn

Number of posts : 411
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Iggy Pop video clip from 1974 at Rodneys English Disco   Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:41 am

I did not know that. Bummer. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
TeddyB1018

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Iggy Pop video clip from 1974 at Rodneys English Disco   Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:05 am

No, Kim is still with us.
Back to top Go down
StoogesForever69

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Iggy Pop video clip from 1974 at Rodneys English Disco   Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:50 am

trailerborn wrote:

I Believe it was and it was longer
Back to top Go down
StoogesForever69

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Iggy Pop video clip from 1974 at Rodneys English Disco   Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:55 am

Wait... It was posted on youtube but was tooken off due to violation Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
TV-Eye

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Iggy Pop video clip from 1974 at Rodneys English Disco   Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:58 pm

Aku wrote:

It's a bit short...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iggy Pop video clip from 1974 at Rodneys English Disco   

Back to top Go down

Iggy Pop video clip from 1974 at Rodneys English Disco
Page 1 of 1