Stooges Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stooges Forum

Welcome to the Fun House

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

raw power doc. on dutch tv

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
neven

Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2008-06-07

raw power doc. on dutch tv Empty
PostSubject: raw power doc. on dutch tv   raw power doc. on dutch tv Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 4:06 pm

toight at 17.00 till18.00hour the raw power doc. will be on the cultura24 channel(tv and internet)
Back to top Go down
mc

mc

Number of posts : 1786
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: raw power doc. on dutch tv   raw power doc. on dutch tv Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 5:45 pm

Shit, I'll still be at work. If anyone can record and compile all the 1973 footage into one piece that would be amazing!!!

I know it's probably asking too much Smile
Back to top Go down
neven

Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: raw power doc. on dutch tv   raw power doc. on dutch tv Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 9:28 pm

I GOT THE RWA POWER BOX TODAY AND COMPARED THE DVD WITH THE TV BROADCAST,IT'S THE SAME EXCEPT THE DVD HAS ONE EXTRA SONG FROM BRAZIL.
SO I WAS WONDERING WHAT'S SO SPECIAL ABOUT THE SPECIAL BOX SET;THE DVD WAS ALREADY ON TV TODAY,I HAVE THE ORIGINAL JAPANESE SINGLE,EMBASSEY LP,IGGY 97MIX CD/LP.AND BOWIE MIX CD/LP.THE OUTTAKES WERE INTERESTING BUT THE LIVE CD IS EXCELLENT.
Back to top Go down
ashitanoramen

ashitanoramen

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2010-04-05

PostSubject: Re: raw power doc. on dutch tv   raw power doc. on dutch tv Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:25 am

I recived the deluxe raw power yesterday.Yeah the live cd is pretty cool.Ron bass is louder than James guitar but it's great.the single(mine at least) doesn't have a very good press, sounds good but seems that I listen to it about hundred times!!!.and the alternative mixes of shake appeal and death trip are very cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: raw power doc. on dutch tv   raw power doc. on dutch tv Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

raw power doc. on dutch tv
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stooges Forum :: Stooges Main. :: Jesus Loves the Stooges.-
Jump to: