Stooges Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stooges Forum

Welcome to the Fun House

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

!969/Real Cool Time Record Store Day 45

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
larry fine

larry fine

Number of posts : 234
Registration date : 2009-01-15

!969/Real Cool Time Record Store Day 45 Empty
PostSubject: !969/Real Cool Time Record Store Day 45   !969/Real Cool Time Record Store Day 45 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 6:36 am

You know, the one released for last year's Record Store Day? Well there are currently lots and lots of copies in Los Angeles. I could buy 25 or so within an hour if I wanted to. Also the MC5 Kick Out The Jams 45 from the same day.

Seems odd. They were totally limited then and completely common right now. Anyone else seen them lately?
Back to top Go down
Radiobirdman73

Radiobirdman73

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2010-01-26

!969/Real Cool Time Record Store Day 45 Empty
PostSubject: Re: !969/Real Cool Time Record Store Day 45   !969/Real Cool Time Record Store Day 45 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 7:21 am

larry fine wrote:
You know, the one released for last year's Record Store Day? Well there are currently lots and lots of copies in Los Angeles. I could buy 25 or so within an hour if I wanted to. Also the MC5 Kick Out The Jams 45 from the same day.

Seems odd. They were totally limited then and completely common right now. Anyone else seen them lately?

Haven't seen any in Tucson - but that shouldn't come as a big surprise.
Back to top Go down

!969/Real Cool Time Record Store Day 45
Page 1 of 1