Stooges Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stooges Forum

Welcome to the Fun House

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Iggy & The Stooges: Raw Power

Go down 
+18
ianianian
jpod
Funhouse
happy to be here
LunarTunes
elvis plebsley
TV-Eye
Iggy Stooge
StoogesFan
TeddyB1018
Radiobirdman73
dtklamf
Loose1969
don_vercetti
ziggy79
gazatthebop
MJG196
StoogesMySpaceAdmin
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
StoogesMySpaceAdmin

StoogesMySpaceAdmin

Number of posts : 726
Registration date : 2007-03-19

Iggy & The Stooges: Raw Power - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iggy & The Stooges: Raw Power   Iggy & The Stooges: Raw Power - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:52 am

Cool guys. Glad you're enjoying it. Thanks for your purchase!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/iggyandthestooges
ianianian

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2010-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Iggy & The Stooges: Raw Power   Iggy & The Stooges: Raw Power - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 10:40 am

Have the folks bootlegging the bootleggers been bootlegged?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/IGGY-STOOGES-Raw-Power-2010-/180503374060?cmd=ViewItem&pt=FR_GW_CDMUSIQUE_CD&hash=item2a06d6e8ec

These fellows didn't take long to spot an opportunity!

Ian
Back to top Go down
ziggy

ziggy

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2010-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Iggy & The Stooges: Raw Power   Iggy & The Stooges: Raw Power - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 11:17 am

They really hope to sell this kind of rip off for 40 euros ?? Anybody willing to pay that kind of money for a Stooges recording will probably know that the source is mp3 and can be bought legally elswhere !

And looking at the cover art, I wonder, wan't the picture taken by "MC" from this forum ?? It really looks like his shots.
Back to top Go down
StoogesMySpaceAdmin

StoogesMySpaceAdmin

Number of posts : 726
Registration date : 2007-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Iggy & The Stooges: Raw Power   Iggy & The Stooges: Raw Power - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:14 pm

ziggy wrote:
They really hope to sell this kind of rip off for 40 euros ?? Anybody willing to pay that kind of money for a Stooges recording will probably know that the source is mp3 and can be bought legally elswhere !

And looking at the cover art, I wonder, wan't the picture taken by "MC" from this forum ?? It really looks like his shots.

You don't like it, don't buy it. A rip-off to you is a treasure to others. Sure, you can buy it elsewhere, but the money is not going to the band. You're not supporting the band.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/iggyandthestooges
ziggy

ziggy

PostSubject: Re: Iggy & The Stooges: Raw Power   Iggy & The Stooges: Raw Power - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 1:27 pm

Are you enforcing piracy ?

Just try to read carrefuly before writing something wrong (especially with this kind of "harsh" tone). My english may not be very good (sorry about that, I try), but I'm pretty sure it's cristal clear that I was talking about the fucking pirates who try to make money by selling cds burnt from the simfylive mp3s. So I was NOT talking about simfylive, who are legit.

I don't condone the fact that simfylive sell the Stooges shows only as mp3s, as I will never pay for a virtual material, but I'm still glade they're doing this for the fans, and would be just pleased to give 25 euros for a cd of the show. But an official cd, not the bootleg that is sold on the ebay page linked before, and is a rip off, a dishonest sell, or anything you want to call it.
Back to top Go down
ziggy79

ziggy79

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2010-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Iggy & The Stooges: Raw Power   Iggy & The Stooges: Raw Power - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 4:44 pm

Dont think they are going to sell the 3/5/10 show, it isnt available on the site yet anyway.
Back to top Go down
adams66

Number of posts : 910
Registration date : 2007-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Iggy & The Stooges: Raw Power   Iggy & The Stooges: Raw Power - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 5:18 pm

Pretty sure that the Monday 3rd concert was NOT recorded by simfylive. Just the Sunday 2nd gig.
Cheers,
Richard
Back to top Go down
MJG196

MJG196

Number of posts : 719
Registration date : 2007-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Iggy & The Stooges: Raw Power   Iggy & The Stooges: Raw Power - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 6:27 pm

gazatthebop wrote:
only 250 were sold at the venue on the 1st night....not good

Yeah, 5000 euros = $6400. That ain't bad at all.
Back to top Go down
http://myoldcrap.blogspot.com
gazatthebop

gazatthebop

Number of posts : 417
Registration date : 2009-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Iggy & The Stooges: Raw Power   Iggy & The Stooges: Raw Power - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 1:26 am

you wouldn't be saying that if you knew how much Simfy paid The stooges!!!
Back to top Go down
ziggy

ziggy

PostSubject: Re: Iggy & The Stooges: Raw Power   Iggy & The Stooges: Raw Power - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 1:30 am

Do you know ?
I'd be really curious to ear about this kind of thing.
Back to top Go down
BryanWawzenek

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Iggy & The Stooges: Raw Power   Iggy & The Stooges: Raw Power - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 1:20 am

Back to top Go down
mghifi

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Iggy & The Stooges: Raw Power   Iggy & The Stooges: Raw Power - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 6:25 am

The version of Open Up And Bleed on this is excellent. Well worth buying for this alone, it's that good imho.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iggy & The Stooges: Raw Power   Iggy & The Stooges: Raw Power - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Iggy & The Stooges: Raw Power
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2