Stooges Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stooges Forum

Welcome to the Fun House

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Iggy Pop on TMZ

Go down 
+4
the5thramone37
MJG196
jonachan
sweet_sixteen
8 posters
AuthorMessage
sweet_sixteen

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Iggy Pop on TMZ Empty
PostSubject: Iggy Pop on TMZ   Iggy Pop on TMZ Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 2:55 am

http://www.tmz.com/2010/05/03/iggy-pop-skin-concert-flesh-london-photo/

On the TV segment the compared his skin to Dr. Evil's cat after it was cryogenically frozen...
Back to top Go down
jonachan

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2010-04-06

Iggy Pop on TMZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iggy Pop on TMZ   Iggy Pop on TMZ Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 4:04 am

I know that this is what TMZ does , but man did it piss me off. I made the mistake of reading the comments...
Back to top Go down
MJG196

MJG196

Number of posts : 719
Registration date : 2007-02-26

Iggy Pop on TMZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iggy Pop on TMZ   Iggy Pop on TMZ Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 4:10 am

Too much sun and not enough sunblock over the decades...
Back to top Go down
http://myoldcrap.blogspot.com
the5thramone37
Dog Food
the5thramone37

Number of posts : 452
Registration date : 2007-03-12

Iggy Pop on TMZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iggy Pop on TMZ   Iggy Pop on TMZ Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 4:43 am

Fuck tmz. they dont have anything good to offer and just feed off the lives of "celebrities" whos lives are ones that they wish they had. Unbeknowest to them, iggys had some hard times with drugs in the past. perhaps its one reason, but reguardless of what it looks like, its the most fully functioning body any 63 year old has had in a long time. Id like to see one of those middle aged tmz reporters get up on stage and do what iggy does and last HALF as long as he goes. Sorry for the tangent but seeing them poke fun at something like that really grinds my gears.
Back to top Go down
G, F#, E
Real O Mind
G, F#, E

Number of posts : 2307
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Iggy Pop on TMZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iggy Pop on TMZ   Iggy Pop on TMZ Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 7:17 pm

He is orange though. For instance here are some Iggy facts:

He currently fronts "Iggy & The Stooges"
He consistantly gives energetic live performances
He has the skin of a tangerine that has been left by a radiator.
Back to top Go down
Rode Hard
Rich Bitch
Rode Hard

Number of posts : 307
Registration date : 2007-08-16

Iggy Pop on TMZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iggy Pop on TMZ   Iggy Pop on TMZ Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 9:05 pm

Oh noes. Now the UK Guardian has a poll on their site to vote whether or not Iggy should put his shirt on.

I say HELL TO THE NO. His rib cage stuck out like that when he was 20. I think it's a great look. Iggy Pop on TMZ 491376
Back to top Go down
popmansam

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2007-12-06

Iggy Pop on TMZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iggy Pop on TMZ   Iggy Pop on TMZ Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 9:24 pm

Iggy is going to do what ever he wants, always has, always will. If looking at him bothers anyone, just hold up an old picture or stay home. And above all, never get old yourself.
Back to top Go down
trailerborn

trailerborn

Number of posts : 411
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Iggy Pop on TMZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iggy Pop on TMZ   Iggy Pop on TMZ Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 9:35 pm

Perhaps a nice suit & tie like the Iguanas days?

Those clowns at TMZ should stick to stalking no-brain/no-talent/done-nothing reality show douchebags. It's more their speed.
Back to top Go down
MJG196

MJG196

Number of posts : 719
Registration date : 2007-02-26

Iggy Pop on TMZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iggy Pop on TMZ   Iggy Pop on TMZ Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 9:45 pm

the5thramone37 wrote:
Fuck tmz. they dont have anything good to offer and just feed off the lives of "celebrities" whos lives are ones that they wish they had. Unbeknowest to them, iggys had some hard times with drugs in the past. perhaps its one reason, but reguardless of what it looks like, its the most fully functioning body any 63 year old has had in a long time. Id like to see one of those middle aged tmz reporters get up on stage and do what iggy does and last HALF as long as he goes. Sorry for the tangent but seeing them poke fun at something like that really grinds my gears.

Blame TMZ on our wives and girlfriends. They are the ones who watch/buy that shit.
Back to top Go down
http://myoldcrap.blogspot.com
Rode Hard
Rich Bitch
Rode Hard

Number of posts : 307
Registration date : 2007-08-16

Iggy Pop on TMZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iggy Pop on TMZ   Iggy Pop on TMZ Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 12:08 am

They say there's no such thing as bad publicity. Maybe all the morbidly curious will buck up for show tickets or that Delux Raw Power CD. I'm off to get a suntan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Iggy Pop on TMZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iggy Pop on TMZ   Iggy Pop on TMZ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Iggy Pop on TMZ
Page 1 of 1