Stooges Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stooges Forum

Welcome to the Fun House

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

POPPED PACKAGE AND 1000 LIGHTS AD IS UP ON EASY ACTION SITE

Go down 
+70
zenta138
manelcat
Luzern
rokyforever
sizeable bulge
modernlover
rabid_fish
Nick LaRocca
jerrythebarman
neven
elvis plebsley
gazatthebop
Monger
andrew
coffeepotman
gasman124
sweet_sixteen
captain
morepower
HelterShelter
nkdlunch
ChuckN
heavy liquid
Mighty High
TED
dynamite boogie
Beck
ElRoi
people
andy70
specotron
ad_hoc
trailerborn
theclarkness
jpod
Cato
Hectorlovesthestooges
dtklamf
jaredlange911
stooges
Nitebob
jneilnyc
LunarTunes
Shakes
Rob Gallucci
ziggy
Chris Moise
Garageman
Petrie Terrace
G, F#, E
mr.datsun
Donald
homesickjameswilliamson
rubber legs
Loose1969
davidh
iggy-fan
NickZah
tompa67
napalm_cheetah
loranpop
mc
boogie
ashitanoramen
Iguanas
iggy
Radiobirdman73
studioguy
the5thramone37
Natalie
74 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
dtklamf

dtklamf

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2007-04-20

POPPED PACKAGE AND 1000 LIGHTS AD IS UP ON EASY ACTION SITE - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: POPPED PACKAGE AND 1000 LIGHTS AD IS UP ON EASY ACTION SITE   POPPED PACKAGE AND 1000 LIGHTS AD IS UP ON EASY ACTION SITE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 9:11 pm

Popped
We are just waiting for t shirts to be made then everything can be put into the box and shipped . Our T shirt company folded ( again) so wqe are working with a new merch company this week to get the new design t shirt printed up . All popped boxes will have the Jimmy Recca booklet sent free with them ! this wasnt our idea but that of a genious customer !!

From Easy Action Website.

Nigel.
Back to top Go down
ChuckN

ChuckN

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2009-10-29

PostSubject: Re: POPPED PACKAGE AND 1000 LIGHTS AD IS UP ON EASY ACTION SITE   POPPED PACKAGE AND 1000 LIGHTS AD IS UP ON EASY ACTION SITE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 9:44 pm

Ad_hoc: It's worth the wait. I have bought half of EA's stuff soon, brilliant material, mostly as good quality as it could get, for a reasonable price. Popped will not be an exception, that I'm sure of!
Back to top Go down
dtklamf

dtklamf

Registration date : 2007-04-20

PostSubject: Re: POPPED PACKAGE AND 1000 LIGHTS AD IS UP ON EASY ACTION SITE   POPPED PACKAGE AND 1000 LIGHTS AD IS UP ON EASY ACTION SITE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 2:48 pm

Shipping mid october.

Last few left.

http://www.easyaction.co.uk/detail/STOOGELING1

Nigel.
Back to top Go down
Natalie
Dancing Stooge Queen
Natalie

Number of posts : 668
Registration date : 2009-06-11

PostSubject: Re: POPPED PACKAGE AND 1000 LIGHTS AD IS UP ON EASY ACTION SITE   POPPED PACKAGE AND 1000 LIGHTS AD IS UP ON EASY ACTION SITE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 4:35 pm

Yes, it's true. Popped will be shipped soon. I had a preview of the tee shirt and it has a photo of Iggy on the front that I took at Unganos and on the back are photos of Ron, Scott, Dave and Steve. I think you all will like the design. As with the photos in the CD booklet, these photos are also new and previously unpublished.

This is a limited run and there are a few left so if you wanted to get this but have not ordered yet, now is the time to do so.

Back to top Go down
nkdlunch

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2010-04-21

PostSubject: Re: POPPED PACKAGE AND 1000 LIGHTS AD IS UP ON EASY ACTION SITE   POPPED PACKAGE AND 1000 LIGHTS AD IS UP ON EASY ACTION SITE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 10:44 pm

Hey Natalie or Nigel,

How many of these puppies you guys making? Less than 500?
Back to top Go down
mr.datsun

mr.datsun

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2010-03-23

PostSubject: Re: POPPED PACKAGE AND 1000 LIGHTS AD IS UP ON EASY ACTION SITE   POPPED PACKAGE AND 1000 LIGHTS AD IS UP ON EASY ACTION SITE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 11:45 pm

Natalie wrote:
Yes, it's true. Popped will be shipped soon. I had a preview of the tee shirt and it has a photo of Iggy on the front that I took at Unganos and on the back are photos of Ron, Scott, Dave and Steve. I think you all will like the design. As with the photos in the CD booklet, these photos are also new and previously unpublished.

This is a limited run and there are a few left so if you wanted to get this but have not ordered yet, now is the time to do so.

Thanks for the info, Natalie. I just realised that I never got any confirmation from them about my order, so I will write them now!

Back to top Go down
Chris Moise

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: POPPED PACKAGE AND 1000 LIGHTS AD IS UP ON EASY ACTION SITE   POPPED PACKAGE AND 1000 LIGHTS AD IS UP ON EASY ACTION SITE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 8:06 am

I'm sure this has been covered but I can't seem to find the post. Can someone breakdown what tracks on the CD are..

a) new to circulation
b) are significant upgrades and/or new sources for circulating material?

thanks much in advance!

Chris
Back to top Go down
dynamite boogie

dynamite boogie

Number of posts : 260
Registration date : 2007-07-19

PostSubject: Re: POPPED PACKAGE AND 1000 LIGHTS AD IS UP ON EASY ACTION SITE   POPPED PACKAGE AND 1000 LIGHTS AD IS UP ON EASY ACTION SITE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 9:12 am

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/redelektra69
Chris Moise

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: POPPED PACKAGE AND 1000 LIGHTS AD IS UP ON EASY ACTION SITE   POPPED PACKAGE AND 1000 LIGHTS AD IS UP ON EASY ACTION SITE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 9:23 am

Thanks but that doesn't answer any of my questions.
Back to top Go down
Mighty High

Mighty High

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-11-10

PostSubject: Re: POPPED PACKAGE AND 1000 LIGHTS AD IS UP ON EASY ACTION SITE   POPPED PACKAGE AND 1000 LIGHTS AD IS UP ON EASY ACTION SITE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 6:59 pm

Just ordered my copy. Can't wait to hear these live recordings.
Back to top Go down
http://mightyhigh.net
G, F#, E
Real O Mind
G, F#, E

Number of posts : 2307
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: POPPED PACKAGE AND 1000 LIGHTS AD IS UP ON EASY ACTION SITE   POPPED PACKAGE AND 1000 LIGHTS AD IS UP ON EASY ACTION SITE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 7:40 pm

Chris Moise wrote:

I'm sure this has been covered but I can't seem to find the post. Can someone breakdown what tracks on the CD are..

a) new to circulation
b) are significant upgrades and/or new sources for circulating material?

thanks much in advance!

Chris

The circulating tracks and "new" ones (1970 and Dirt from New York, early 1970) are cleaned up I believe.
Back to top Go down
Natalie
Dancing Stooge Queen
Natalie

PostSubject: Re: POPPED PACKAGE AND 1000 LIGHTS AD IS UP ON EASY ACTION SITE   POPPED PACKAGE AND 1000 LIGHTS AD IS UP ON EASY ACTION SITE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 10:22 pm

Yes, the circulating tracks have been significantly cleaned up.

The 2 new New York tracks from 1970 really sound great. Please understand that these are not professional type recordings but I attended all of the New York gigs and they were all small type clubs. None of them had a capacity of over 300, so it is a good recording.

To answer the question above, I am not sure how many are being produced yet. This is a specialty type item, for the true collector. Thousands are not being made.
Back to top Go down
stooges

stooges

Number of posts : 593
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: POPPED PACKAGE AND 1000 LIGHTS AD IS UP ON EASY ACTION SITE   POPPED PACKAGE AND 1000 LIGHTS AD IS UP ON EASY ACTION SITE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 10:26 pm

stupid question but how much will cost postage to the Czech?
Back to top Go down
Natalie
Dancing Stooge Queen
Natalie

PostSubject: Re: POPPED PACKAGE AND 1000 LIGHTS AD IS UP ON EASY ACTION SITE   POPPED PACKAGE AND 1000 LIGHTS AD IS UP ON EASY ACTION SITE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 10:30 pm

The Easy Action website has the shipping costs posted. I think the shipping costs show up when you are in the ordering process.
Back to top Go down
stooges

stooges

PostSubject: Re: POPPED PACKAGE AND 1000 LIGHTS AD IS UP ON EASY ACTION SITE   POPPED PACKAGE AND 1000 LIGHTS AD IS UP ON EASY ACTION SITE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 10:31 pm

thanks for info nat
Back to top Go down
Natalie
Dancing Stooge Queen
Natalie

PostSubject: Re: POPPED PACKAGE AND 1000 LIGHTS AD IS UP ON EASY ACTION SITE   POPPED PACKAGE AND 1000 LIGHTS AD IS UP ON EASY ACTION SITE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 10:36 pm

You are welcome Krys. I think you will like all the photos included in the booklet that comes with the CD. They are all unseen for 40 years.

The tee shirt has a photo of Iggy on the front that I took at Unganos and the other Stooges are on the back of the shirt.
Back to top Go down
stooges

stooges

PostSubject: Re: POPPED PACKAGE AND 1000 LIGHTS AD IS UP ON EASY ACTION SITE   POPPED PACKAGE AND 1000 LIGHTS AD IS UP ON EASY ACTION SITE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 10:44 pm

are considering to buy this box,now on Friday I will put my HIFI in to bazaar,so hopefully I'll have some money
Back to top Go down
Garageman

Garageman

Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: POPPED PACKAGE AND 1000 LIGHTS AD IS UP ON EASY ACTION SITE   POPPED PACKAGE AND 1000 LIGHTS AD IS UP ON EASY ACTION SITE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 10:46 pm

Thanks Nat, I'll be looking forward to this one.
Back to top Go down
nkdlunch

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2010-04-21

PostSubject: Re: POPPED PACKAGE AND 1000 LIGHTS AD IS UP ON EASY ACTION SITE   POPPED PACKAGE AND 1000 LIGHTS AD IS UP ON EASY ACTION SITE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 11:45 pm

>>To answer the question above, I am not sure how many are being produced yet. This is a >>specialty type item, for the true collector. Thousands are not being made.

Thanks Natalie. Yeah, I figured it was probably under 1000.

I'm surprised the "You want my action ! " box hasn't sold out yet as they were only doing
1000 of those.

Can't wait to see POPPED!
Back to top Go down
Natalie
Dancing Stooge Queen
Natalie

PostSubject: Re: POPPED PACKAGE AND 1000 LIGHTS AD IS UP ON EASY ACTION SITE   POPPED PACKAGE AND 1000 LIGHTS AD IS UP ON EASY ACTION SITE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 11:48 pm

I am surprised that the YWMY set has not sold out yet either!
Back to top Go down
Natalie
Dancing Stooge Queen
Natalie

PostSubject: Re: POPPED PACKAGE AND 1000 LIGHTS AD IS UP ON EASY ACTION SITE   POPPED PACKAGE AND 1000 LIGHTS AD IS UP ON EASY ACTION SITE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 11:34 am

I thought I'd remind you all that the tape which the CD was made from was given to me as a gift in 1970. Fans and Ron gave me some tapes. This is the only one that survived 40 years later.

I know how long we have all waited for the Unganos tapes to be made available. If you look at the gig list for 1970, you'll see that there were not many gigs in New York. They did Unganos 21-24 February and Action House 27-28 February and Unganos again 18-20 August. That's it for New York. I attended all the gigs. I will never be sure where these 2 songs were recorded but there is a better than 50% chance they were from one of the Unganos gigs.

No matter where they were recorded, they do sound really good.
Back to top Go down
theclarkness

theclarkness

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2009-05-06

PostSubject: Re: POPPED PACKAGE AND 1000 LIGHTS AD IS UP ON EASY ACTION SITE   POPPED PACKAGE AND 1000 LIGHTS AD IS UP ON EASY ACTION SITE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 7:34 pm

Popped set should be here soon, hope you like my stuff, the wall on the back of the sleeve works well took a wee while to "erase" iggy- but Im sure you'll love it. The inside mini album style sleeve its an adapt of that. It was great rescannin all Nats original photos bar one or two, took a while to get to the end of the project, the main sleeve A5 (same style as Iggy California Hitch-hike)was finished, only to be slimmed down by 2mm on the spine, not much you say but it knocks everything else out (shit). Nevermind the photos flyer popped etc should be the biz, Ive not seen any printed bits yet and on that subject, THE JIMMY RECCA booklets are out (shipped with popped) should fill in a few gaps (Im happy with the cover and the printed result). Oh PS Phil Shoenfelt and Southern Cross (just did the AW for their CD too) do a version of Open up and Bleed on the album paranoia.com

Cheers LES
Back to top Go down
stooges

stooges

PostSubject: Re: POPPED PACKAGE AND 1000 LIGHTS AD IS UP ON EASY ACTION SITE   POPPED PACKAGE AND 1000 LIGHTS AD IS UP ON EASY ACTION SITE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 7:11 pm

POPPED PACKAGE AND 1000 LIGHTS AD IS UP ON EASY ACTION SITE - Page 5 Beznzvuuh

When ordering it writes something about LOGIN. Is required to register and log in? or just simply fill details (address, account number, etc)?)

How do I know he is not sold out?

thanks
Back to top Go down
heavy liquid
Admin
heavy liquid

Number of posts : 1320
Registration date : 2007-02-26

PostSubject: Re: POPPED PACKAGE AND 1000 LIGHTS AD IS UP ON EASY ACTION SITE   POPPED PACKAGE AND 1000 LIGHTS AD IS UP ON EASY ACTION SITE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 8:22 pm

stooges wrote:
POPPED PACKAGE AND 1000 LIGHTS AD IS UP ON EASY ACTION SITE - Page 5 Beznzvuuh

When ordering it writes something about LOGIN. Is required to register and log in? or just simply fill details (address, account number, etc)?)

How do I know he is not sold out?

thanks

It's saying that if you have a paypal account, log into it, OR, if you dont have a paypal account, use a credit card to pay for it.

Do you have a paypal account?

www.paypal.com

stooges

PostSubject: Re: POPPED PACKAGE AND 1000 LIGHTS AD IS UP ON EASY ACTION SITE   POPPED PACKAGE AND 1000 LIGHTS AD IS UP ON EASY ACTION SITE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 8:58 pm

Thank you ... but I have few questions

1)in our Czech Republic we have different currency than a pound (we do not EURO) How do I pay for an album?(VISA)

2)with postage to the Republic, it would cost about £ 39 .... Is this correct?

3)the album is cash on delivery?

4)not matter if no account to PAY PAL?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: POPPED PACKAGE AND 1000 LIGHTS AD IS UP ON EASY ACTION SITE   POPPED PACKAGE AND 1000 LIGHTS AD IS UP ON EASY ACTION SITE - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

POPPED PACKAGE AND 1000 LIGHTS AD IS UP ON EASY ACTION SITE
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next