Stooges Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stooges Forum

Welcome to the Fun House

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

rhino stooges mispress just arrived.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ziguana62

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2010-05-03

rhino stooges mispress just arrived. Empty
PostSubject: rhino stooges mispress just arrived.   rhino stooges mispress just arrived. Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 9:20 pm

just got my stooges s/t rhino mispress with the tracks on the wrong cd,s and theyre orange.the same orange as the previous rhino issue is everyones 1st issue s/t orange? my 1st edition rhino funhouse has the butterfly labels.
Back to top Go down
mr.datsun

mr.datsun

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2010-03-23

PostSubject: Re: rhino stooges mispress just arrived.   rhino stooges mispress just arrived. Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 2:31 am

ziguana62 wrote:
just got my stooges s/t rhino mispress with the tracks on the wrong cd,s and theyre orange.the same orange as the previous rhino issue is everyones 1st issue s/t orange? my 1st edition rhino funhouse has the butterfly labels.

my original 1st LP is red. I wouldn't call it orange
Back to top Go down
gazatthebop

gazatthebop

Number of posts : 417
Registration date : 2009-06-02

PostSubject: Re: rhino stooges mispress just arrived.   rhino stooges mispress just arrived. Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 2:51 am

is everyones 1st issue s/t orange?

do you mean vinyl, if so my 1st edition UK 1st album is more red than orange and my funhouse vinyl has the butterfly...the french re-issue 1st album that appeared in the mid-70's has the butterfly.
Back to top Go down
ziguana62

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2010-05-03

PostSubject: Re: rhino stooges mispress just arrived.   rhino stooges mispress just arrived. Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 10:49 am

i mean the rhino 2cd edition that came out in 2005. if they are saying the new edition was mispressed orange why was the 1st release orange anyway?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rhino stooges mispress just arrived.   rhino stooges mispress just arrived. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

rhino stooges mispress just arrived.
Page 1 of 1