Stooges Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stooges Forum

Welcome to the Fun House

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Is Detroit a SURE Thing?

Go down 
+4
Natalie
osterbergermeister
trailerborn
jimmyo
8 posters
AuthorMessage
jimmyo
Half Alive Incubator Baby
jimmyo

Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2007-05-08

Is Detroit a SURE Thing? Empty
PostSubject: Is Detroit a SURE Thing?   Is Detroit a SURE Thing? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 8:18 am

i was wondering if you think it's a LOCK that the stooges will play detroit in proximity to the chicago show?
Back to top Go down
trailerborn

trailerborn

Number of posts : 411
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Is Detroit a SURE Thing?   Is Detroit a SURE Thing? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 9:28 pm

If there isn't a Detroit show it will be a first for Iggy. I blew off Toronto and am not planning a trip to Chicago so there damn well better be.
Back to top Go down
jimmyo
jimmyo

PostSubject: Re: Is Detroit a SURE Thing?   Is Detroit a SURE Thing? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 11:08 pm

trailerborn wrote:
If there isn't a Detroit show it will be a first for Iggy. I blew off Toronto and am not planning a trip to Chicago so there damn well better be.
same here. i was figuring in the late-august/early-september window...
...it seems, since we're creeping toward mid-july, he ought to announce something soon (unless it's gonna be a last-minute thing?)
Back to top Go down
osterbergermeister

osterbergermeister

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2007-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Is Detroit a SURE Thing?   Is Detroit a SURE Thing? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 1:22 am

Someone at their management company (www.centraleuro.org) e-mailed me back and said that there weren't going to be any other US shows this year besides the the 4 already scheduled. Drag! Steve
Back to top Go down
Natalie
Dancing Stooge Queen
Natalie

Number of posts : 668
Registration date : 2009-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Is Detroit a SURE Thing?   Is Detroit a SURE Thing? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 2:28 am

I asked about a Detroit gig and I was told no as well. I guess anybody wanting to see the gig will have to drive to Chicago. I have my tickets sitting in the envelope waiting for August 29th.

I hope to see some of you there.
Back to top Go down
Shakes

Shakes

Number of posts : 483
Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Is Detroit a SURE Thing?   Is Detroit a SURE Thing? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 3:17 am

my guess is that a proper tour of the US will be whenever a new full-length studio album comes out. that is exactly what happened when the weirdness was released.
Back to top Go down
popmansam

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2007-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Is Detroit a SURE Thing?   Is Detroit a SURE Thing? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 4:51 pm

Glad I got tickets for Boston, now all I have to do is save up plane fare and hope there isnt a hurricane that weekend.
Back to top Go down
Natalie
Dancing Stooge Queen
Natalie

Number of posts : 668
Registration date : 2009-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Is Detroit a SURE Thing?   Is Detroit a SURE Thing? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 7:00 pm

I don't know what your departure city is but Southwest Airlines has great deals on flights to Boston. It appears that my flight from Philly to Boston and return will be about $140 which seems a real bargain to me after the expenses of flying Phiily/ London!
Back to top Go down
jimmyo
jimmyo

PostSubject: Re: Is Detroit a SURE Thing?   Is Detroit a SURE Thing? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 2:46 am

osterbergermeister wrote:
Someone at their management company (www.centraleuro.org) e-mailed me back and said that there weren't going to be any other US shows this year besides the the 4 already scheduled. Drag! Steve
Chicago is close enough...it could be worse...
Back to top Go down
Perdu

Perdu

Number of posts : 313
Registration date : 2009-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Is Detroit a SURE Thing?   Is Detroit a SURE Thing? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 7:34 am

Chicago is close enough...it could be worse...
yeah, you could live on the West Coast. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
osterbergermeister

osterbergermeister

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2007-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Is Detroit a SURE Thing?   Is Detroit a SURE Thing? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 7:42 am

Or Texas!! This place is boonieville as far as Stooges are concerned. Really glad I took the plunge and went to the London shows!
Back to top Go down
popmansam

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2007-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Is Detroit a SURE Thing?   Is Detroit a SURE Thing? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 4:31 pm

I fly out of JAX or Orlando, no southwest, it usually isnt too bad, but im waiting till the last minute to get plane tickets.
Back to top Go down
EyeGee

EyeGee

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: No 2010 shows will be added   Is Detroit a SURE Thing? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 12:57 am

I will be coming from California!!! See you in Chi-Town everybody...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Detroit a SURE Thing?   Is Detroit a SURE Thing? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is Detroit a SURE Thing?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stooges Forum :: Stooges Main. :: Scene of the Crime. :: 2009 - 2015-
Jump to: