Stooges Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stooges Forum

Welcome to the Fun House

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

stooges boxset

Go down 
+13
blackout88
ad_hoc
dynamite boogie
Shakes
homesickjameswilliamson
G, F#, E
boogie
ziggy
NickZah
ashitanoramen
gazatthebop
stooges
morepower
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ElRoi

ElRoi

Number of posts : 528
Registration date : 2009-09-10

stooges boxset - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: stooges boxset   stooges boxset - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 8:49 pm

Unfortunately, from the looks of his CD rack most of his music collection appears to be ripped stuff. Just saying.
Back to top Go down
KarlR

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-02-21

stooges boxset - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: stooges boxset   stooges boxset - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 4:27 am

trigger wrote:
Kiloh (the guy in the video) is a good guy. He has a great Texas Psych google group and a Syd Barrett group. He was raising money for Roky Erickson when Roky's only income was benefits.
I don't think The Stooges boxset video was a good idea though. The guy that burned the discs (Lucifer Bob) shouldn't have given them to Kiloh, as effectively it's bootlegging available albums, and taking money from the artists. Not good. Easy Action do a fantastic job of putting out previously unavailble Stooges material, and to see it being copied and distributed this way is bad.

That's true (the Roky stuff) & he's got to be applauded for that, as well as his distribution of unreleased Roky/Elevators material, but the guy's ego is out of control. His frequent rants on his forums are bizarre to say the least, as is his habit of kicking people off for the slightest dissension to the Kiloh party line.

Those YouTube videos are kind of funny in a 'look at me, look at me' way.
Back to top Go down

stooges boxset
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2