Stooges Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stooges Forum

Welcome to the Fun House

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

NEED YOUR HELP STOOGES!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
IGGYDANZIG

IGGYDANZIG

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2010-06-09

NEED YOUR HELP STOOGES!!!! Empty
PostSubject: NEED YOUR HELP STOOGES!!!!   NEED YOUR HELP STOOGES!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 8:06 am

Ive entered the IGGY STOOGES Contest at In the Hands of The Fans Please go to link below and on the youtube page itself hit LIKE rating and also COMMENT for a stooge forum Member here to win one of the entries ok!!!!!MY Name is Nick Esposito here is the youtube LINK to Post your Comment and HIT LIKE{thumbs up LIKE prompt}rating !!!MAKE SURE TO DO BOTH OK!!!!!Thanks guys!!!WISH ME LUCK TO FILM TEH STOOGES AND INTERVIEW THEM for an upcoming DVD!!!!Ill share all the footage with you guys first if I win!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4pVdI33viQ
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEED YOUR HELP STOOGES!!!!   NEED YOUR HELP STOOGES!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 10:59 am

I really like the speech you're giving..

but, it isn't filmed in High Definition, I think this is one of "their" rules to win, no?
anyway, I hit the like rating. I think you're a good man for the job.
Back to top Go down
Beck

Beck

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2010-02-01

PostSubject: Re: NEED YOUR HELP STOOGES!!!!   NEED YOUR HELP STOOGES!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 5:27 pm

I LOVE YOUR ROOM!
Iv got the 2 poster right behind him Smile
You derserve to win Smile
Back to top Go down
IGGYDANZIG

IGGYDANZIG

PostSubject: Re: NEED YOUR HELP STOOGES!!!!   NEED YOUR HELP STOOGES!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 6:13 pm

its high def

filmed on high def camera
Back to top Go down
ashitanoramen

ashitanoramen

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2010-04-05

PostSubject: Re: NEED YOUR HELP STOOGES!!!!   NEED YOUR HELP STOOGES!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 10:04 am

Hope you'll be the winner,you got my vote on one of the videos,in the other is not activated,and comments in both videos
good luck!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
IGGYDANZIG

IGGYDANZIG

PostSubject: Re: NEED YOUR HELP STOOGES!!!!   NEED YOUR HELP STOOGES!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 8:11 pm

THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!Yeah I want to take down the non hidef one but not sure how?I dont wanna delete it on youtube then have the video icon still up at teh inthehands site and have it a broken link.Ive explained thoughroughly on the non official entry to go to the other video in case they click the non hidef one first,PARANOIA!!!hahaha No I really hope Edwin and I are finalists,believe me I will capture teh WHOLE BAND to,as Its not just an IGGY POP show its a STooges show!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEED YOUR HELP STOOGES!!!!   NEED YOUR HELP STOOGES!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEED YOUR HELP STOOGES!!!!
Page 1 of 1