Stooges Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stooges Forum

Welcome to the Fun House

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Different Version of Cincinnati Gig

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ungangos

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2011-07-05

Different Version of Cincinnati Gig Empty
PostSubject: Different Version of Cincinnati Gig   Different Version of Cincinnati Gig Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 5:02 am

I stumbled upon this Youtube video one day of the Cincinnati Pop Festival. It's not really unique since thousands of people post it on Youtube but this one did NOT have the narrations done by Jack Lescoulie and it didn't have the tape monitor bar in the top right corner. Even for a couple of seconds at the start, you see a different camera angle. Quite peculiar. I don't know if it would be breaking the rules posting the link on the forum (I'll be darned if it is).
Back to top Go down
neven

Number of posts : 539
Registration date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Different Version of Cincinnati Gig   Different Version of Cincinnati Gig Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:40 am

interesting,could you supply a link?
one time i saw on youtube the add between the 2 songs,but can't find it anymore.Anyone know where that one is?
Back to top Go down
soldier

Number of posts : 512
Registration date : 2007-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Different Version of Cincinnati Gig   Different Version of Cincinnati Gig Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 1:02 pm

I know the video that you speak, the narrative is not removed , it's simply reduced, if you listen carefully you hear his voice
Back to top Go down
neven

PostSubject: Re: Different Version of Cincinnati Gig   Different Version of Cincinnati Gig Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 2:54 pm

a shortened version of cincinatti without timecode and partly overdubbed sound came out on dvd 10years ago called:jesus this is iggy
Back to top Go down
mc

mc

Number of posts : 1786
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Different Version of Cincinnati Gig   Different Version of Cincinnati Gig Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 3:35 pm

Anyone know if there is a full version of the Midsummer Rock broadcast without the timecode, available anywhere for download or otherwise?
Back to top Go down
Ungangos

PostSubject: Re: Different Version of Cincinnati Gig   Different Version of Cincinnati Gig Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 5:44 pm

mc wrote:
Anyone know if there is a full version of the Midsummer Rock broadcast without the timecode, available anywhere for download or otherwise?

I think they have the tape stored in the Historic Films Library. But you'd have to have a crapload of money to get a hold of it.
Back to top Go down
Ungangos

PostSubject: Re: Different Version of Cincinnati Gig   Different Version of Cincinnati Gig Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 5:47 pm

neven wrote:
one time i saw on youtube the add between the 2 songs,but can't find it anymore.Anyone know where that one is?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hi8x5SHg1v8 Heres the video
Back to top Go down
neven

PostSubject: Re: Different Version of Cincinnati Gig   Different Version of Cincinnati Gig Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:55 pm

Ungangos wrote:
neven wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hi8x5SHg1v8 Heres the video

thanks,but this is not the one with the add between the songs
Back to top Go down
Ungangos

PostSubject: Re: Different Version of Cincinnati Gig   Different Version of Cincinnati Gig Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:33 am

Quote :
thanks,but this is not the one with the add between the songs

Oh sorry, looks like your in luck though. Right after I saw your last reply I found a very lo-fi version on dailymotion.
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3dopi_midsummer-rock-tv-iggy-pop-and-the_shortfilms here it is, commericals and everything
Back to top Go down
neven

PostSubject: Re: Different Version of Cincinnati Gig   Different Version of Cincinnati Gig Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 9:14 pm

many thanks!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Different Version of Cincinnati Gig   Different Version of Cincinnati Gig Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Different Version of Cincinnati Gig
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stooges Forum :: Stooges Main. :: Down on the Street.-
Jump to: