Stooges Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stooges Forum

Welcome to the Fun House

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Who's going to any of the USA dates?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
osterbergermeister

osterbergermeister

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2007-03-08

Who's going to any of the USA dates? Empty
PostSubject: Who's going to any of the USA dates?   Who's going to any of the USA dates? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 8:56 pm

I'm going to Los Angeles and Las Vegas. Just set up my trip. Gotta take advantage of this (ahem!) "tour" to see the Stooges in some smaller venues. I know they play a helluva lot more in Europe, but at least these aren't festivals! I wish I could also make the San Francisco shows. I saw them both nights there at the Warfield in 2007 - that's a great place to see a show!
Steve
Back to top Go down
JohnB

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to any of the USA dates?   Who's going to any of the USA dates? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 1:48 am

I am flying out to san fran to the two shows from Toronto....The warfield looks indeed like a great venue.....first show since ann arbour for me....all tiny venues...giddy up can't wait

Back to top Go down
Cardinal Fang

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to any of the USA dates?   Who's going to any of the USA dates? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 1:05 pm

I am going to San Francisco at the Warfield on Monday (1st show) and may stay over for the second? The Warfield is a great place to see a show. I'll be down on the floor, or is that "down on the street" ? Cool
Back to top Go down
that's peanut butter

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2011-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to any of the USA dates?   Who's going to any of the USA dates? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 7:36 pm

Oh god I hate to be the one to tell you this but better you know and can get travel refunds.

https://stoogesforum.forumotion.com/t3284-iggy-pop-cancels-sept-10-show-after-foot-fractures

Iggy's not performing for 6-8 weeks on doctor's orders.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to any of the USA dates?   Who's going to any of the USA dates? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who's going to any of the USA dates?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stooges Forum :: Stooges Main. :: Scene of the Crime. :: 2009 - 2015-
Jump to: