Stooges Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stooges Forum

Welcome to the Fun House

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rhino Sale: $13.99 for Have Some Fun: Live at Unganos

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
homesickjameswilliamson
Modern Guy, Modern Guy
homesickjameswilliamson

Number of posts : 3439
Registration date : 2007-07-07

Rhino Sale: $13.99 for Have Some Fun: Live at Unganos  Empty
PostSubject: Rhino Sale: $13.99 for Have Some Fun: Live at Unganos    Rhino Sale: $13.99 for Have Some Fun: Live at Unganos  Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 3:04 pm

http://www.rhino.com/shop/product/the-stooges-live-at-unganos-8-17-1970?eml=rn/051012/stoogesimg

Live at unganos is on sale from $19.98 to $13.99

tried ordering it but its not available in the UK

has anyone purchased this? is it worth having? / sound quality etc

thanks
Back to top Go down
gazatthebop

gazatthebop

Number of posts : 417
Registration date : 2009-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Rhino Sale: $13.99 for Have Some Fun: Live at Unganos    Rhino Sale: $13.99 for Have Some Fun: Live at Unganos  Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 1:25 am

yes it is worth having, i would have preferred it as a digipak rather than in a box but the music is great, better quality than the 1971 box set too. I live in the uk and bought it online when it was first released
Back to top Go down
homesickjameswilliamson
Modern Guy, Modern Guy
homesickjameswilliamson

PostSubject: Re: Rhino Sale: $13.99 for Have Some Fun: Live at Unganos    Rhino Sale: $13.99 for Have Some Fun: Live at Unganos  Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 1:51 am

gazatthebop wrote:
yes it is worth having, i would have preferred it as a digipak rather than in a box but the music is great, better quality than the 1971 box set too. I live in the uk and bought it online when it was first released

it must have been a timed release, i get to placing the order and it says its not available in the UK

the sound clips do sound great thought, might be available on spotty in the future
Back to top Go down
gazatthebop

gazatthebop

Number of posts : 417
Registration date : 2009-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Rhino Sale: $13.99 for Have Some Fun: Live at Unganos    Rhino Sale: $13.99 for Have Some Fun: Live at Unganos  Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 9:05 am

try using a different browser, that has worked for me before or
i suggest you try ordering when the sale is over, it should work. The sale only applies to the usa most likely. i have ordered a few things from them and they have always been a pain.
Back to top Go down
homesickjameswilliamson
Modern Guy, Modern Guy
homesickjameswilliamson

PostSubject: Re: Rhino Sale: $13.99 for Have Some Fun: Live at Unganos    Rhino Sale: $13.99 for Have Some Fun: Live at Unganos  Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 12:12 pm

gazatthebop wrote:
try using a different browser, that has worked for me before or
i suggest you try ordering when the sale is over, it should work. The sale only applies to the usa most likely. i have ordered a few things from them and they have always been a pain.

Thanks Gazatthebop, I'll try those and report back.

I didn't even think the sale might be us only; was so happy when i saw the email it was on sale

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rhino Sale: $13.99 for Have Some Fun: Live at Unganos    Rhino Sale: $13.99 for Have Some Fun: Live at Unganos  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rhino Sale: $13.99 for Have Some Fun: Live at Unganos
Page 1 of 1