Stooges Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stooges Forum

Welcome to the Fun House

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

dave alexander

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mg9011

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2012-11-28

dave alexander Empty
PostSubject: dave alexander   dave alexander Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 5:03 am

i've always been pretty curious about the stooges original bass player dave alexander. theres almost no mention of him anywhere, no interviews, no nothing really. on the other hand theres tons of stuff out there about iggy, ron, james williamson, etc so ive spent most of my time soaking up all the information on them but dave has always been in the back of my mind. now that ive read, seen and heard just about everything there is about the other stooges the only question i have left is... whats the deal with dave alexander?? any stories or pictures or anything would be cool what type of music he was influenced by his bass style, equipment anything
Back to top Go down
mg9011

dave alexander Empty
PostSubject: Re: dave alexander   dave alexander Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 10:43 pm

here ill start it off
dave alexander Blogstoogesbook1
i think this one is a telling picture. ron and scott seem a bit concerned about the prospect of iggy landing on their heads meanwhile dave has no regard for his well being whatsoever lol. just staring foward with the creepiest look in his eyes. seems like a real nutjob. i like em!
Back to top Go down
mc

mc

Number of posts : 1786
Registration date : 2008-01-20

dave alexander Empty
PostSubject: Re: dave alexander   dave alexander Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 11:18 pm

Definitely the Brian Jones of the Stooges. There are some Dave photo threads somewhere on the forum.
Back to top Go down
mg9011

dave alexander Empty
PostSubject: Re: dave alexander   dave alexander Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 12:39 am

what do you mean by the brian jones comparison? what always interested me about dave was how he got kicked out for being too stoned. made me wonder just how fucked up do you have to be to get kicked out of THE STOOGES for being too stoned???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

dave alexander Empty
PostSubject: Re: dave alexander   dave alexander Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

dave alexander
Page 1 of 1