Stooges Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stooges Forum

Welcome to the Fun House

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Trainspotting/ Lust for Life Pic. request

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
field trip

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2013-08-04

Trainspotting/ Lust for Life Pic. request  Empty
PostSubject: Trainspotting/ Lust for Life Pic. request    Trainspotting/ Lust for Life Pic. request  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 5:06 am

Hi Everyone

Am not exactly a newbie here, I posted a bit on here a few years back around the time I went to see The Stooges play at Hammersmith Apollo back in 2010.

After my hiatus, I'm wondering if anyone would be able to help...

What I need very urgently is: a print screen of the moment/ the opening scene in -- 'Trainspotting' where Renton is running down the High St....and there is that split second that features a mid-close up of Renton with Iggy fading out in the background - as if he is watching over Rent - boy as the police chase after him.

I found this moment in a screen shot on Google awhile back and saved it - but longer have it.
been googling various phrases in attempt to find it again for the past 3 days without luck.

The image needs to be as HQ as possible.

Would really appreciate your help!!!
Back to top Go down
field day

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2010-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Trainspotting/ Lust for Life Pic. request    Trainspotting/ Lust for Life Pic. request  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 8:31 pm

Crying or Very sad can anybody help me out, please?
Back to top Go down
heypeter

heypeter

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2012-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Trainspotting/ Lust for Life Pic. request    Trainspotting/ Lust for Life Pic. request  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 10:37 am

is it something like this? I dont remember seeing iggy in he movie Trainspotting/ Lust for Life Pic. request  Screenshot2013-08-10at023720
Back to top Go down
field day

PostSubject: Re: Trainspotting/ Lust for Life Pic. request    Trainspotting/ Lust for Life Pic. request  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 9:30 pm

heypeter wrote:
is it something like this? I dont remember seeing iggy in he movie Trainspotting/ Lust for Life Pic. request  Screenshot2013-08-10at023720

Aw, YES! thank you hey peter!!
Just wondering is this the only screenshot you have? Cuz if you do have 1 more or so of this very moment, I'd be most interested.

No Iggy's not in Trainspotting, its the other way round - as Renton and Begbie make an appearance in Lust for Life.

cherry
Back to top Go down
heypeter

heypeter

PostSubject: Re: Trainspotting/ Lust for Life Pic. request    Trainspotting/ Lust for Life Pic. request  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 1:56 am

field day wrote:

Aw, YES! thank you hey peter!!
Just wondering is this the only screenshot you have? Cuz if you do have 1 more or so of this very moment, I'd be most interested.

No Iggy's not in Trainspotting, its the other way round - as Renton and Begbie make an appearance in Lust for Life.

cherry
I have this other one, but I could't find an hd video

Trainspotting/ Lust for Life Pic. request  Screenshot2013-08-10at17
Back to top Go down
field day

PostSubject: Re: Trainspotting/ Lust for Life Pic. request    Trainspotting/ Lust for Life Pic. request  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 4:30 am

the second  screen shot looks best. THANKS A MILLION!!bounce

Back to top Go down
heypeter

heypeter

PostSubject: Re: Trainspotting/ Lust for Life Pic. request    Trainspotting/ Lust for Life Pic. request  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 10:15 am

Smile you are welcome,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trainspotting/ Lust for Life Pic. request    Trainspotting/ Lust for Life Pic. request  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trainspotting/ Lust for Life Pic. request
Page 1 of 1