Stooges Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stooges Forum

Welcome to the Fun House

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

French copy of Funhouse on Atlantic label

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
alhow

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2014-06-10

French copy of Funhouse on Atlantic label Empty
PostSubject: French copy of Funhouse on Atlantic label   French copy of Funhouse on Atlantic label Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 9:33 pm

I have a French copy of Funhouse on the Atlantic label rather than the classic Elektra label. The sleeve is the more traditional laminated, gatefold, French reissue on Elektra, Code B, Distributed by Kinney Filipacchi music, EKS-74071, 42 055. The vinyl has an Atlantic label rather than Elektra.
Can anyone tell me more about this?
Back to top Go down
osterbergermeister

osterbergermeister

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2007-03-08

PostSubject: Re: French copy of Funhouse on Atlantic label   French copy of Funhouse on Atlantic label Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 8:16 pm

I HAVE ONE OF THESE AS WELL, BUT I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT. I WONDER IF IT WAS A PRESSING PLANT GOOF-UP OR SOMETHING. YES, IF ANYONE HAS ANY INFO, PLEASE LET US KNOW!
STEVE
Back to top Go down
Lucas

Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: French copy of Funhouse on Atlantic label   French copy of Funhouse on Atlantic label Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 8:43 pm

Back to top Go down
mc

mc

Number of posts : 1786
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: French copy of Funhouse on Atlantic label   French copy of Funhouse on Atlantic label Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 1:17 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: French copy of Funhouse on Atlantic label   French copy of Funhouse on Atlantic label Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

French copy of Funhouse on Atlantic label
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stooges Forum :: Stooges Main. :: Jesus Loves the Stooges.-
Jump to: