Stooges Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stooges Forum

Welcome to the Fun House

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Anyone seen this?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
johnnylove

johnnylove

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Anyone seen this? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone seen this?   Anyone seen this? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2015 8:58 pm

http://concertsgalore.net/tag/Iggy+and+The+Stooges/ This page claims to have the London kings cross show? I'm guessing its just bullshit? Plus quite a few shows I've never heard of...
Back to top Go down
adams66

Number of posts : 910
Registration date : 2007-05-09

Anyone seen this? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen this?   Anyone seen this? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2015 11:47 pm

You have to jump through hoops and apparently complete some of survey - which looks extremely dodgy - and I seriously doubt that the end result is the 1972 Kings Cross show. Its never shown up before in the past 43 years, so why this weird site would have it and no-one else does is very suspicious indeed.
Back to top Go down
johnnylove

johnnylove

Anyone seen this? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen this?   Anyone seen this? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2015 8:04 am

I was sooooo stoked to see all these cool shows too. I call bullshit as well!! Sad
Back to top Go down
mc

mc

Number of posts : 1786
Registration date : 2008-01-20

Anyone seen this? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen this?   Anyone seen this? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2015 3:14 pm

Surely too many grails in one place to be true. I mean live 1969 & 1972 I've dreamed of for years!
Anyone tried to download any of these?
Back to top Go down
johnnylove

johnnylove

Anyone seen this? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen this?   Anyone seen this? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2015 6:45 pm

I tried but it seems to me like its a site that is fishing for your personal info. They want email, home address, phone number. You have to fill out all these surveys and it just seems like you can't ever get to the actual downloads. Got to be a scam. I don't know of most of those shows being available anywhere. Specially the 72 Kings Cross show. Like Adams66 said, "I't hasn't showed up in the past 42 years" sooooo I would venture to say it's just a scam.
Back to top Go down
johnnylove

johnnylove

Anyone seen this? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen this?   Anyone seen this? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2015 6:47 pm

I'm sure if someone was successful in downloading any of those shows they would certainly have showed up somewhere by now. I know if I was successful in downloading the 72 Kings Cross show I would post it here immediately.
Back to top Go down
mc

mc

Number of posts : 1786
Registration date : 2008-01-20

Anyone seen this? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen this?   Anyone seen this? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2015 7:55 pm

Back to top Go down
runningfromthepain

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-08-13

Anyone seen this? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen this?   Anyone seen this? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2015 6:40 pm

tried to access this , it looks real enough with the tracklisting a probability but unfortunately appears to be a scam to get you to sign up to some dodgy website. Shame! I mean I dream that I've found this recording sometimes , the nirvana for all Stooges collectors
Back to top Go down
adams66

Number of posts : 910
Registration date : 2007-05-09

Anyone seen this? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen this?   Anyone seen this? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2015 6:55 pm

Strange isn't it? I mean quite a lot of work has gone into setting this up, to the extent of getting correct setlists and dates for all manner of concerts, by a huge variety of artists - a level of accuracy that seems rather over the top for such a scam. But scam it is. Sadly.
Back to top Go down
johnnylove

johnnylove

Anyone seen this? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen this?   Anyone seen this? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 7:40 am

Yeah it bummed me out. When I first saw all those shows from the late 60's/early 70's I thought I hit the jackpot. So the Kings Cross show is considered the holy grail of Stooges shows I guess?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Anyone seen this? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen this?   Anyone seen this? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone seen this?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stooges Forum :: Stooges Main. :: Jesus Loves the Stooges.-
Jump to: