Stooges Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stooges Forum

Welcome to the Fun House

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Iggy & The Stooges/Mott The Hoople/David Bowie??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
johnnylove

johnnylove

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Iggy & The Stooges/Mott The Hoople/David Bowie?? Empty
PostSubject: Iggy & The Stooges/Mott The Hoople/David Bowie??   Iggy & The Stooges/Mott The Hoople/David Bowie?? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 8:21 pm

Saw a contract rider in some cd insert for The stooges/Mott The Hoople/David bowie. Was this a tour? A one off show? I'm intrigued...
Back to top Go down
johnnylove

johnnylove

PostSubject: Re: Iggy & The Stooges/Mott The Hoople/David Bowie??   Iggy & The Stooges/Mott The Hoople/David Bowie?? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 9:01 am

Someone PLEASE answer me!! I'm drowning in a sea of despair! Actually I'm fucking loaded on Johnny Walker Blue Label Scotch and listening to FUNHOUSE (the greatest rock/punk album anyone has ever recorded!!), probably much to the dismay of my white trash neighbors(fuck 'em). Damn it!! I love Iggy!! The production on this record amazes me every time! Fucking Don Gallucci (am I spelling that right?) Is fucking alright! The fucking KINGSMEN!! Louie Louie!!! "She got a rag on, so I move above!" Wtf? Alright!! I love the fact that The Stooges hung out with guys from FUNKADELIC! Iggy & George Clinton, I shall pronounce you fucking awesome! I'm drunk and now L.A. Blues is squeeling my speakers to their last dying breath. Good night STOOGES bitches, I love you all... "somebody threw a strohs" PUNK ROCK... Hey who the fuck put George Jones as my avatar? Something is fishy in Denmark and it aint Iggy.
Back to top Go down
johnnylove

johnnylove

PostSubject: Re: Iggy & The Stooges/Mott The Hoople/David Bowie??   Iggy & The Stooges/Mott The Hoople/David Bowie?? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 9:08 am

P.S. I Love George Jones. His auto plate read "No Show Jones"...P R.
Back to top Go down
johnnylove

johnnylove

PostSubject: Re: Iggy & The Stooges/Mott The Hoople/David Bowie??   Iggy & The Stooges/Mott The Hoople/David Bowie?? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 7:19 pm

sorry for that drunken nonsense... Shocked
Back to top Go down
jacqui_A

jacqui_A

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2013-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Iggy & The Stooges/Mott The Hoople/David Bowie??   Iggy & The Stooges/Mott The Hoople/David Bowie?? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2015 9:36 am

johnnylove wrote:
sorry for that drunken nonsense... Shocked
Heeee heee, got to love a bit of Iggy enthusiasm. Sorry, don't know the answer to your OP though!
Back to top Go down
Donald

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2007-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Iggy & The Stooges/Mott The Hoople/David Bowie??   Iggy & The Stooges/Mott The Hoople/David Bowie?? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 11:53 am

What cd was it in?
Back to top Go down
johnnylove

johnnylove

PostSubject: Re: Iggy & The Stooges/Mott The Hoople/David Bowie??   Iggy & The Stooges/Mott The Hoople/David Bowie?? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 5:37 am

I can't remember. Think it was one of the Bomp releases? Or maybe the "Head On" cd?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iggy & The Stooges/Mott The Hoople/David Bowie??   Iggy & The Stooges/Mott The Hoople/David Bowie?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Iggy & The Stooges/Mott The Hoople/David Bowie??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stooges Forum :: Stooges Main. :: Jesus Loves the Stooges.-
Jump to: