Stooges Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stooges Forum

Welcome to the Fun House

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Complete Fun House

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
johnnylove

johnnylove

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Complete Fun House Empty
PostSubject: Complete Fun House   Complete Fun House Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2015 10:22 pm

How many Of you made their own alternate "Fun House" out of the Stooges complete "Fun House" sessions? I've made two...
Back to top Go down
Stranger09

Number of posts : 490
Registration date : 2009-02-19

Complete Fun House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complete Fun House   Complete Fun House Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2015 11:46 am

I started doing that, didn't get around to finishing it, but I will. I've grouped all my Iggy stuff together on hard drives now, will be fun when I get time to go through it all properly. I was pleased last night that I had some Iggy 80's demos in the best quality from three different sources, and more Stooges relevant...I got a 12" of Sick Of You / Tight Pants / Scene of the Crime, cheap too, and it sounds much better to me than the versions on CD. Way, way less clicks than one of the best CD versions I have (which was clearly ripped from scratchy vinyl), despite the fact my cheap 12" was sold as scratchy Smile.

I'll try my own Funhouse sessions in the New Year, as well as adding some of the live stuff from that era...
Back to top Go down
gazatthebop

gazatthebop

Number of posts : 417
Registration date : 2009-06-02

Complete Fun House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complete Fun House   Complete Fun House Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 7:25 pm

i made 5 when the boxset came out and gave them to a friend who couldn't afford the box
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Complete Fun House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complete Fun House   Complete Fun House Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Complete Fun House
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stooges Forum :: Stooges Main. :: Jesus Loves the Stooges.-
Jump to: