Stooges Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stooges Forum

Welcome to the Fun House

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

This day in Iggy history

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pop Stüge

Pop Stüge

Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2010-12-14

This day in Iggy history Empty
PostSubject: This day in Iggy history   This day in Iggy history Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2016 2:47 am

March 18, 1977 The Idiot is released. As I recall it was supposed to come out earlier in the year. I bugged my local record store enough that they were really glad when I finally had the LP in my hands. It was certainly not what I was expecting, but I really thought it was cool.
Back to top Go down
fabrice

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2011-08-02

PostSubject: Re: This day in Iggy history   This day in Iggy history Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2016 9:14 pm

it must have been a shock when the previous LP was Raw Power !
Back to top Go down
woody

woody

Number of posts : 636
Registration date : 2011-02-07

PostSubject: Re: This day in Iggy history   This day in Iggy history Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 6:22 pm

It was! I must admit I was - somewhat - disappointed. I mean, for what it was it was outstandingly brilliant and wonderful... but it was a long way from The Stooges, which is what I dreamed of.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This day in Iggy history   This day in Iggy history Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This day in Iggy history
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stooges Forum :: Iggy Pop solo forum :: Iggy Pop music discussion :: General Iggy Pop music discussion-
Jump to: