Stooges Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stooges Forum

Welcome to the Fun House

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Article about Dave Alexander

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pop Stüge

Pop Stüge

Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2010-12-14

Article about Dave Alexander Empty
PostSubject: Article about Dave Alexander   Article about Dave Alexander Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2017 5:39 pm

Pretty good article about Dave @ Please Kill Me: http://pleasekillme.com/lost-stooge-dave-alexander/
Back to top Go down
Trobbo

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2020-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Article about Dave Alexander   Article about Dave Alexander Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2022 7:55 pm

About one of the most detailed writings about Dave, in a nutshell. I wonder if there is more about him written anywhere.
Back to top Go down
slow extinction

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2022-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Article about Dave Alexander   Article about Dave Alexander Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2022 12:09 am

Trobbo wrote:
About one of the most detailed writings about Dave, in a nutshell. I wonder if there is more about him written anywhere.

Because he was a good friend of Ron, there is a decent amount of information about him in the Ron Asheton biography. More than you'd expect.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Article about Dave Alexander   Article about Dave Alexander Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Article about Dave Alexander
Page 1 of 1