Stooges Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stooges Forum

Welcome to the Fun House

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

IGGY & THE STOOGES -LIVE AT RICHARDS, ATLANTA, GA. OCTOBER

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cato

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2009-06-05

IGGY & THE STOOGES -LIVE AT RICHARDS, ATLANTA, GA. OCTOBER  Empty
PostSubject: IGGY & THE STOOGES -LIVE AT RICHARDS, ATLANTA, GA. OCTOBER    IGGY & THE STOOGES -LIVE AT RICHARDS, ATLANTA, GA. OCTOBER  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 28, 2023 1:46 pm

Hi everyone

Does anybody know anything about this one:

https://www.bompstore.com/iggy-the-stooges-live-at-richards-atlanta-ga-october-1973-lp/?mc_cid=a4273dd22b&mc_eid=03b492e4f4

Just wonder if it is the same as Georgia Peaches or something new.

Cato
Back to top Go down
slow extinction

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2022-07-07

PostSubject: Re: IGGY & THE STOOGES -LIVE AT RICHARDS, ATLANTA, GA. OCTOBER    IGGY & THE STOOGES -LIVE AT RICHARDS, ATLANTA, GA. OCTOBER  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2023 12:15 am

I checked it out at Discogs before the Bomp link went dead and according to the comments there it is just Georgia Peaches minus "Open Up And Bleed". Bomp's description of it being "culled from various audience sources" or whatever was certainly enticing but ultimately crap. A lot of otherwise intelligent
people are convinced that this is an audience recording, I guess because of the chick clearly yelling "Iggy I want your body" into a mike. But it was standard practice when making a recording for radio that you would mike the audience. This recording was made for a potential radio broadcast. It's in Per Nilsen's recent book on the Stooges
Back to top Go down
DJ Mark David

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2024-02-04

PostSubject: Re: IGGY & THE STOOGES -LIVE AT RICHARDS, ATLANTA, GA. OCTOBER    IGGY & THE STOOGES -LIVE AT RICHARDS, ATLANTA, GA. OCTOBER  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 10:00 pm

I bought it from Bomp! but haven’t heard it yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IGGY & THE STOOGES -LIVE AT RICHARDS, ATLANTA, GA. OCTOBER    IGGY & THE STOOGES -LIVE AT RICHARDS, ATLANTA, GA. OCTOBER  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IGGY & THE STOOGES -LIVE AT RICHARDS, ATLANTA, GA. OCTOBER
Page 1 of 1