Stooges Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stooges Forum

Welcome to the Fun House

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lollapalooza Interviews

Go down 
AuthorMessage
homesickjameswilliamson
Modern Guy, Modern Guy
homesickjameswilliamson

Number of posts : 3439
Registration date : 2007-07-07

Lollapalooza Interviews Empty
PostSubject: Lollapalooza Interviews   Lollapalooza Interviews Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 2:51 am

Anyone seen these yet? iggy interview on ''stevens untitled rock show", theyre great, insightful (iggy says if anything they'd play search and destroy!) but he ust came of the stage obviously, but this is honestly the first time i've ever looked at iggy as old, he looks really old, lol, well his age, maybe its the glasses; i keep forgetting the guys 60! lol theyre great though, the links are on iggypop.org under news
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lollapalooza Interviews   Lollapalooza Interviews Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 12:00 am

yep, saw it.
http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid1155324255?bclid=1184531341&bctid=1178857165
A lot of good info! answers on some topics we talk about on this forum.

Iggy talks about Search And Destroy: sounds as a fair possibility Very Happy but Iggy says also that they are not The Police!
Clear talking... ofcoarse they have their new stuff..but The Stooges also play old stuff...so?
Iggy looks a bit forced on this subject. He would like to play the song he says (must be really a tough topic in the band..)

And now: for a good laugh...have you seen this one? also on Cathy her website iggypop.org:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6342304713959879408&total=42&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=1

From the angle of a younger dude!

Last edited by ZinZin on Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lollapalooza Interviews   Lollapalooza Interviews Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 12:08 pm

homesickjameswilliamson wrote:
this is honestly the first time i've ever looked at iggy as old, he looks really old, i keep forgetting the guys 60!

The New York Post
February 25, 2007

AGE has really caught up to Iggy Pop. The punk rocker, who turns 60 in April, tells Spin: "To feel good when I was 21, all I had to do was to smoke a joint. Now I have to turn off my phones, do tai chi for an hour, drink a strong cup of coffee and stay away from bad people, so I can feel good for an hour or two - knowing [that] when it ends, I'm gonna feel like the miserable 59-year-old [bleep] that I actually am."
Back to top Go down
homesickjameswilliamson
Modern Guy, Modern Guy
homesickjameswilliamson

Number of posts : 3439
Registration date : 2007-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Lollapalooza Interviews   Lollapalooza Interviews Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 6:06 pm

Lol, poor iggy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lollapalooza Interviews   Lollapalooza Interviews Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lollapalooza Interviews
Page 1 of 1