Stooges Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stooges Forum

Welcome to the Fun House

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

IGGY & STOOGES GET LOADED THIS SUMMER!! LONDON / 24 AUG

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Stix

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-04-10

IGGY & STOOGES GET LOADED THIS SUMMER!! LONDON / 24 AUG Empty
PostSubject: IGGY & STOOGES GET LOADED THIS SUMMER!! LONDON / 24 AUG   IGGY & STOOGES GET LOADED THIS SUMMER!! LONDON / 24 AUG Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 9:29 pm

Ladies & Gentlemen we give you GET LOADED IN THE PARK this summer featuring IGGY & THE STOOGES.

Strap yourselves in.... this is gonna be HUGE!!

TICKET LINK BELOW
Sleep

afro affraid flower

GET LOADED IN THE PARK
BANK HOLIDAY 24TH AUGUST 2008
CLAPHAM COMMON
LONDON

www.getloadedinthepark.com
www.myspace.com/getloadedinthepark

IGGY & THE STOOGES (ONLY UK SHOW ON SALE) bounce
SUPERGRASS
GOGOL BORDELLO
KATE NASH
GOSSIP
REVEREND & THE MAKERS
THE MACCABEES
SOULWAX NITE VERSIONS
MYLO (DJ SET)
THE PRESETS
BOYS NOIZE
IPSO FACTO
STREETLIFE DJS
UNION DJS
Plus Many more artists and Stages to be announced

TICKETS ON SALE NOW FROM:
http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/event/1200408EDABA5140?camefrom=CFC_UK_LOCKNLOAD_GETLOADEDESHOT

IGGY & STOOGES GET LOADED THIS SUMMER!! LONDON / 24 AUG NMEFINAL08
Back to top Go down
EmmaUK

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: IGGY & STOOGES GET LOADED THIS SUMMER!! LONDON / 24 AUG   IGGY & STOOGES GET LOADED THIS SUMMER!! LONDON / 24 AUG Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 7:20 pm

GOT MY TICKET!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Loose1969
Free & Freaky
Loose1969

Number of posts : 1565
Registration date : 2007-07-18

PostSubject: Re: IGGY & STOOGES GET LOADED THIS SUMMER!! LONDON / 24 AUG   IGGY & STOOGES GET LOADED THIS SUMMER!! LONDON / 24 AUG Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 7:25 pm

I still can't get over that. The Stooges AND Supergrass!! I'd give up my neighbor's left nut to see that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/crazyheartedlover
Nadja

Nadja

Number of posts : 2617
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: IGGY & STOOGES GET LOADED THIS SUMMER!! LONDON / 24 AUG   IGGY & STOOGES GET LOADED THIS SUMMER!! LONDON / 24 AUG Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 7:28 pm

I'm curious to know, are Supergrass really that good? all I've ever heard of them, they seem to be light fluffy pop, radio-friendly and all. Not that there's necessarily anything wrong with that.
Back to top Go down
homesickjameswilliamson
Modern Guy, Modern Guy
homesickjameswilliamson

Number of posts : 3439
Registration date : 2007-07-07

PostSubject: Re: IGGY & STOOGES GET LOADED THIS SUMMER!! LONDON / 24 AUG   IGGY & STOOGES GET LOADED THIS SUMMER!! LONDON / 24 AUG Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 7:39 pm

Nadja wrote:
I'm curious to know, are Supergrass really that good? all I've ever heard of them, they seem to be light fluffy pop, radio-friendly and all. Not that there's necessarily anything wrong with that.

i heard someone say they were the new beatles, or something like that but to me they are just a decent tribute band, they seem to just rip off different bands styles, like they were the beatles, then definitly the stones and now they seem to be goin for a raw power, nick cave, white stripes type of thing

i dont like em, amean they have a few songs that are ok, but i dunno, nothin strong enuff to entice me

HJW
Back to top Go down
Loose1969
Free & Freaky
Loose1969

Number of posts : 1565
Registration date : 2007-07-18

PostSubject: Re: IGGY & STOOGES GET LOADED THIS SUMMER!! LONDON / 24 AUG   IGGY & STOOGES GET LOADED THIS SUMMER!! LONDON / 24 AUG Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 7:41 pm

Nadja wrote:

They do play a lot of Beatle-ish Brit-pop. But they also have quite a few real scorchers! Very versatile band. I've heard them do a dead-on T.Rex imitation, and then turn around and do something very Stonesy. With that said, over the years they've also developed quite a unique sound of their own.
Recommended albums:
In It For The Money
Supergrass (s/t)
Road To Rouen
Diamond Hoo-Ha (just came out last month)

Anyhoo, back to the STOOGES..
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/crazyheartedlover
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IGGY & STOOGES GET LOADED THIS SUMMER!! LONDON / 24 AUG   IGGY & STOOGES GET LOADED THIS SUMMER!! LONDON / 24 AUG Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IGGY & STOOGES GET LOADED THIS SUMMER!! LONDON / 24 AUG
Page 1 of 1