Stooges Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stooges Forum

Welcome to the Fun House

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

They played Raw Power in Russia!

Go down 
+6
mc
JESUS_LOVES_THE_STOOGES
Nadja
G, F#, E
adams66
cb
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nadja

Nadja

Number of posts : 2617
Registration date : 2007-12-16

They played Raw Power in Russia! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: They played Raw Power in Russia!   They played Raw Power in Russia! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 8:54 pm

Borntohula wrote:
[But then, I foremost hear that I must be from Ireland thanks to how I speak english as a swede.

Laughing
Back to top Go down
G, F#, E
Real O Mind
G, F#, E

Number of posts : 2307
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: They played Raw Power in Russia!   They played Raw Power in Russia! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 10:05 pm

Borntohula wrote:
Nadja wrote:
the Aurora would be beautiful to see... mind you we do get them here in my country too, SCOTLAND...at the northernmost edge, the Shetland islands and all, I haven't been THAT far north though

I thought it was some lone payoff for all the cold we have up here hehe..

We don't get it as bad as you but Scotland is freezing all year round, we rarely get snow, its just really, REALLY cold Laughing
Back to top Go down
Borntohula

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2007-02-28

PostSubject: Re: They played Raw Power in Russia!   They played Raw Power in Russia! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 10:19 pm

G, F#, E wrote:
Borntohula wrote:
Nadja wrote:
the Aurora would be beautiful to see... mind you we do get them here in my country too, SCOTLAND...at the northernmost edge, the Shetland islands and all, I haven't been THAT far north though

I thought it was some lone payoff for all the cold we have up here hehe..

We don't get it as bad as you but Scotland is freezing all year round, we rarely get snow, its just really, REALLY cold Laughing

Hehe bad. I seriously love the snow, and that there isn't almost any people living up here. I mean I went to Tokyo last week and liked it. But nothing beats being alone in this big nothing when one wants to.
And how would this be possible if not the cold and snow.
http://www.icehotel.com/

I'm not as north up as the Lapland. But not too far away hehe.
Back to top Go down
berlinberlin

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: They played Raw Power in Russia!   They played Raw Power in Russia! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 1:59 pm

Why don't get James Williamson with on tour. He and The Heavy-Weight-Champion could both play Wink .... no no, just a joke....
Back to top Go down
G, F#, E
Real O Mind
G, F#, E

Number of posts : 2307
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: They played Raw Power in Russia!   They played Raw Power in Russia! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 8:20 pm

I preffer Ron put I'd love to see James play too though he'd steal away the spotlight from Ron...er its so tough!

Both of them playing "I Got A Right" at the RNRHOF thats what I wanna see. A more obscure Stooges song to confuse all the pretentious critics.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: They played Raw Power in Russia!   They played Raw Power in Russia! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

They played Raw Power in Russia!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2