Stooges Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stooges Forum

Welcome to the Fun House

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

research paper for school

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jake312

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-03-05

research paper for school Empty
PostSubject: research paper for school   research paper for school Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 4:33 am

Hi, I recently found this forum after searching for Stooges information for my research paper that my english class just started doing. We're not too in depth in the process of the paper but we need to have some resources and one of them has to be an interview. Our teacher gave us a list of people that fell into the groups of artists, authors, musicians, etc. Most of my classmates chose people that are very hard to get into contact with or have passed on. He said for them to inteview a normal person who might be an avid fan of your topic person or they might be what your person did; Ex. if they did a musician then they would interview a person who likes music or is in a band. I was just wondering since I live close (about an hour away) from Ann Arbor, Michigan, if anyone had maybe an e-mail adress of one of the Stooges members or maybe even if they posted here before. I'm asking this for the interview part of my resources that I need to have. I just need to ask a few questions that would be simple to complete. If anyone can help me out I would highly appreciate anything that would be useful for me. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
TED
A funhouse boy will steal your heart away
TED

Number of posts : 822
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: research paper for school   research paper for school Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 11:17 am

Hi Jake, welcome to the BEST Stooges forum on line.
You could try and contact a member here called Paul Trynka.
He wrote a book about the Stooges and probably has contact details.

www.trynka.com
Back to top Go down
G, F#, E
Real O Mind
G, F#, E

Number of posts : 2307
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: research paper for school   research paper for school Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 6:53 pm

To contact James Williamson (he replies to emails personally) check this out:

https://stoogesforum.forumotion.com/gimme-danger-f4/james-williamson-update-and-mp3-t1315.htm
Back to top Go down
Loose1969
Free & Freaky
Loose1969

Number of posts : 1565
Registration date : 2007-07-18

PostSubject: Re: research paper for school   research paper for school Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 10:11 pm

^^^ Good advice here. Best of luck with that paper! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/crazyheartedlover
Jake312

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: Re: research paper for school   research paper for school Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 1:09 am

Thanks. I actually went to my local library and checked out Trynka's book a few days prior from posting this. I sent an e-mail to James Williamson and to Trynka asking them if they could answer my questions I asked. I told them my story and what the questions were for so hopefully they'll reply fairly soon. Thanks again for all the info you provided.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: research paper for school   research paper for school Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

research paper for school
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stooges Forum :: Stooges Main. :: Down on the Street.-
Jump to: