Stooges Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stooges Forum

Welcome to the Fun House

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

"I've got a right to sing about my dick"- Iggy Pop

Go down 
+8
Paul T
adams66
Loose1969
TheAshtari
Gimme some skin
-E-
Colin Chaos
heavy liquid
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
heavy liquid
Admin
heavy liquid

Number of posts : 1319
Registration date : 2007-02-26

"I've got a right to sing about my dick"- Iggy Pop Empty
PostSubject: "I've got a right to sing about my dick"- Iggy Pop   "I've got a right to sing about my dick"- Iggy Pop Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2007 5:37 pm

By Scott Colothan
On 03/05/2007

Iggy Pop has defended himself amidst allegations that he is obsessed with his manhood.
The 60-year-old punk veteran churned out a series of explicit lyrics on his latest album ‘The Weirdness’, leading the moral brigade to point the finger at him.
But Pop firmly believes that there is nothing wrong about talking about his penis, telling Rolling Stone: “You write about things of importance to you. And it’s gotta be for real. Do I think about my dick? All the time. I gotta a right to sing about it.”

“If I thought ‘It’s time to write a rock song, I’d better mention my dick,’ then I wouldn’t be able to say dick right. But it’s nature orientated.”
For some explicit lyrics and bare-chested antics guaranteed, check out Iggy & The Stooges at All Tomorrow’s Parties or Glastonbury.

Link

Colin Chaos

Number of posts : 665
Registration date : 2007-03-01

PostSubject: Re: "I've got a right to sing about my dick"- Iggy Pop   "I've got a right to sing about my dick"- Iggy Pop Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2007 8:54 pm

Cock In My Pocket revisited!!!
Back to top Go down
-E-

-E-

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-05-08

PostSubject: Re: "I've got a right to sing about my dick"- Iggy Pop   "I've got a right to sing about my dick"- Iggy Pop Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2007 11:27 pm

I guess the old adage about 'nothing ever really changes' rings true here. I just wish people would take it upon themselves to screen materials and be parents, rather than using up even more energy trying to force society to do it for them. (Let's face it, it's mostly parents' groups that raise this kind of stink).

Out of curiosity, I went and checked out some of the offending lyrics ( I *am* a new fan, so I had to do my research Wink ). I highly doubt the sentiments expressed were unique to him. The thing that struck me was -
"Well, at least he's honest." Sheesh.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=1412440797&ref=
Gimme some skin

Number of posts : 349
Registration date : 2007-03-10

PostSubject: Re: "I've got a right to sing about my dick"- Iggy Pop   "I've got a right to sing about my dick"- Iggy Pop Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 3:53 am

Silly really, the fuzz some people make about that one line. Well done, more publicity.
Back to top Go down
TheAshtari
Commander Excalibur
TheAshtari

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: "I've got a right to sing about my dick"- Iggy Pop   "I've got a right to sing about my dick"- Iggy Pop Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 2:04 pm

Well, sexual organs and sexuality ARE important. I love you Yes, I agree, BUT to me and I sure to many others, genitals and sexuality are actualy private and far too precious to smear all over the internet or music universe. One can euphamise (use socially accepted terms) to express it as most singers do.

Being fixated on onesd genitals, however, are symptomatic of being in a situation where one considers oneself to be nothing more than a walking genital. Surely most folk understand that they are actually nothing more than spiritual beings 'in' bodies?

Ashtari
Back to top Go down
Loose1969
Free & Freaky
Loose1969

Number of posts : 1565
Registration date : 2007-07-18

PostSubject: Re: "I've got a right to sing about my dick"- Iggy Pop   "I've got a right to sing about my dick"- Iggy Pop Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 7:42 pm

Hey, if MY dick was turning into a tree I'd want to sing about it too.

No photos though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/crazyheartedlover
TheAshtari
Commander Excalibur
TheAshtari

PostSubject: Re: "I've got a right to sing about my dick"- Iggy Pop   "I've got a right to sing about my dick"- Iggy Pop Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 6:01 pm

You would?

Well, I would scream for help! Who the ding dong needs such a huge dick?
Well, I suppose if you like 'having it' with elephants elephant that could be OK! But.. .. fortunately I am female. flower

Ashtari
Back to top Go down
Loose1969
Free & Freaky
Loose1969

PostSubject: Re: "I've got a right to sing about my dick"- Iggy Pop   "I've got a right to sing about my dick"- Iggy Pop Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 6:06 pm

Nobody NEEDS it...but it sure would be a novelty! Laughing
Back to top Go down
TheAshtari
Commander Excalibur
TheAshtari

PostSubject: Re: "I've got a right to sing about my dick"- Iggy Pop   "I've got a right to sing about my dick"- Iggy Pop Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 1:34 pm

flower
Yo Loose 1969

Well, I have heard of ways of cultivating these tree sized linghams rendeer , so go for it! Just remember that when you select your sleeping partner you might just have some problems, unless you are interested in giants.

Just btw - Has anyone verified the existance of this enlarged male member of Iggy's. Or is it merely his or his song writers fantasy?

Glad he got his mojo workin nonetheless afro

I think we better end this discussion with a wish that Iggy continues to enjoy his male member and has hours and hours of fun with his chosen partner.

He seems to have improved with age (like a good wine), but he should be retiring soon, don't you think?

Anyway, enjoy your masculinity tongue . I love males who enjoy being true men and females who enjoy being true women. I am talking androgyneity here. Gender balance. king queen

sunny
Namaste

Ashtari
Back to top Go down
adams66

Number of posts : 910
Registration date : 2007-05-09

PostSubject: Re: "I've got a right to sing about my dick"- Iggy Pop   "I've got a right to sing about my dick"- Iggy Pop Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 2:19 pm

The famous nude photos from 1971 show that Iggy is pretty well endowed...
Cheers,
Richard
Back to top Go down
heavy liquid
Admin
heavy liquid

PostSubject: Re: "I've got a right to sing about my dick"- Iggy Pop   "I've got a right to sing about my dick"- Iggy Pop Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 2:23 pm

You mean this photo shoot?!?!

[Photo edited out]

Haha.

Last edited by on Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://stoogesforum.forumotion.com
TheAshtari
Commander Excalibur
TheAshtari

PostSubject: Re: "I've got a right to sing about my dick"- Iggy Pop   "I've got a right to sing about my dick"- Iggy Pop Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 3:17 pm

Oh No! Crying or Very sad

I can't see that picture. cat It isn't loading! Do show Embarassed

Ashtari
Back to top Go down
Colin Chaos

Colin Chaos

PostSubject: Re: "I've got a right to sing about my dick"- Iggy Pop   "I've got a right to sing about my dick"- Iggy Pop Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 4:41 pm

Double standards, btw!!!

If it's alright to post a pic of his cock, how come the "Vadge Badge" and "Vicious Vadge" avatars I posted got deleted???
Back to top Go down
heavy liquid
Admin
heavy liquid

PostSubject: Re: "I've got a right to sing about my dick"- Iggy Pop   "I've got a right to sing about my dick"- Iggy Pop Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 4:49 pm

Colin Chaos wrote:
Double standards, btw!!!

If it's alright to post a pic of his cock, how come the "Vadge Badge" and "Vicious Vadge" avatars I posted got deleted???

I KNEW someone would bring that up.

I never said you couldn't make a topic about it, you can start one for all I care (Which I know you will). Just don't put something like that in your avatar because everyone can see it. If someone doesn't like a topic, then they shouldn't look at it.

Colin Chaos

PostSubject: Re: "I've got a right to sing about my dick"- Iggy Pop   "I've got a right to sing about my dick"- Iggy Pop Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 4:53 pm

A Vadge topic has already been done!!!
Back to top Go down
heavy liquid
Admin
heavy liquid

PostSubject: Re: "I've got a right to sing about my dick"- Iggy Pop   "I've got a right to sing about my dick"- Iggy Pop Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 4:57 pm

Exactly, and did I delete it?!?! No.

Colin Chaos

PostSubject: Re: "I've got a right to sing about my dick"- Iggy Pop   "I've got a right to sing about my dick"- Iggy Pop Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 4:59 pm

There are no vadge pics posted on it anyway...
Back to top Go down
heavy liquid
Admin
heavy liquid

PostSubject: Re: "I've got a right to sing about my dick"- Iggy Pop   "I've got a right to sing about my dick"- Iggy Pop Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 5:01 pm

Then post one. Rolling Eyes

Colin Chaos

PostSubject: Re: "I've got a right to sing about my dick"- Iggy Pop   "I've got a right to sing about my dick"- Iggy Pop Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 5:03 pm

Hmmm...
Back to top Go down
heavy liquid
Admin
heavy liquid

PostSubject: Re: "I've got a right to sing about my dick"- Iggy Pop   "I've got a right to sing about my dick"- Iggy Pop Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 5:04 pm

I'm surprised you didn't say "Destroy all smilies!!!"

Colin Chaos

PostSubject: Re: "I've got a right to sing about my dick"- Iggy Pop   "I've got a right to sing about my dick"- Iggy Pop Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 5:09 pm

Gratuitous vadge pic!!!

"I've got a right to sing about my dick"- Iggy Pop Argento102tzj7

Name the actress...
Back to top Go down
heavy liquid
Admin
heavy liquid

PostSubject: Re: "I've got a right to sing about my dick"- Iggy Pop   "I've got a right to sing about my dick"- Iggy Pop Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 5:11 pm

If you're going to post a pic, do it in the right topic.

This topic has been hijacked enough.

Seriously, make a thread about it.

Colin Chaos

PostSubject: Re: "I've got a right to sing about my dick"- Iggy Pop   "I've got a right to sing about my dick"- Iggy Pop Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 5:14 pm

I can't be arsed!!!
Back to top Go down
Loose1969
Free & Freaky
Loose1969

PostSubject: Re: "I've got a right to sing about my dick"- Iggy Pop   "I've got a right to sing about my dick"- Iggy Pop Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 5:16 pm

So much controversy...so little time..... Laughing
Back to top Go down
TheAshtari
Commander Excalibur
TheAshtari

PostSubject: Re: "I've got a right to sing about my dick"- Iggy Pop   "I've got a right to sing about my dick"- Iggy Pop Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 2:53 pm

Oh dear! My Companies security doesn't let me open that link to the photo shoot! Drat!

Have to get conected at home for such events. Cool

Ashtari
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "I've got a right to sing about my dick"- Iggy Pop   "I've got a right to sing about my dick"- Iggy Pop Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"I've got a right to sing about my dick"- Iggy Pop
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stooges Forum :: Stooges Main. :: Jesus Loves the Stooges.-
Jump to: