Stooges Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stooges Forum

Welcome to the Fun House

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Biographies

Go down 
+9
homesickjameswilliamson
adams66
G, F#, E
TED
heavy liquid
trailerborn
Nadja
Donald
Rob Gallucci
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Blitzkid

Blitzkid

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-04-05

Biographies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biographies   Biographies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 10:58 pm

Only read the Iggy bio by trynka until now, any advice on further reading? Which one would you recommend?
Back to top Go down
G, F#, E
Real O Mind
G, F#, E

Number of posts : 2307
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Biographies   Biographies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 11:58 pm

Blitzkid wrote:
Only read the Iggy bio by trynka until now, any advice on further reading? Which one would you recommend?

Well for a good referencee book you can go back to again and again "The Complete Iggy Pop" by Richard Adams is the one to go for. It never leaves my desk...seriously. Laughing
Back to top Go down
mc

mc

Number of posts : 1786
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Biographies   Biographies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 12:26 am

I'm not sure how much text Robert Matheu's upcoming Rock Action book will have in it, but it's sure to have some great photos.
Back to top Go down
napalm_cheetah

napalm_cheetah

Number of posts : 545
Registration date : 2008-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Biographies   Biographies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 12:48 am

mc wrote:
I'm not sure how much text Robert Matheu's upcoming Rock Action book will have in it, but it's sure to have some great photos.
Yeah, can't wait for that one!
Back to top Go down
Blitzkid

Blitzkid

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Biographies   Biographies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 10:25 am

G, F#, E wrote:
Blitzkid wrote:

Well for a good referencee book you can go back to again and again "The Complete Iggy Pop" by Richard Adams is the one to go for. It never leaves my desk...seriously. Laughing

Thanks for that, going to check that one out!

I've heard of the Rock Action book, and if it's only half as good as it sounds it's going to be really great.
Back to top Go down
Donald

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2007-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Biographies   Biographies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 2:52 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Biographies   Biographies - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Biographies
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stooges Forum :: Stooges Main. :: Down on the Street.-
Jump to: