Stooges Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stooges Forum

Welcome to the Fun House

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

"I've got a right to sing about my dick"- Iggy Pop

Go down 
+8
Paul T
adams66
Loose1969
TheAshtari
Gimme some skin
-E-
Colin Chaos
heavy liquid
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Paul T

Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2007-03-23

"I've got a right to sing about my dick"- Iggy Pop - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "I've got a right to sing about my dick"- Iggy Pop   "I've got a right to sing about my dick"- Iggy Pop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 8:25 pm

H Liquid, much as I love that Gerard Malanga photo, I should tell you he's very zealous at protecting his copyright. I don't think you should leave that link up any longer than you have to...

A shame my digicamera's broken, as I could have posted my copy of the MOJO cover with that photo and a pair of scratch-off silver knickers. We had a special run done... with no pants.

(we also had a US version with a starbust over Iggy's wanger... and it STILL got pulled from Barnes & Noble!)
Back to top Go down
JESUS_LOVES_THE_STOOGES
Street Walkin Cheetah
JESUS_LOVES_THE_STOOGES

Number of posts : 1296
Registration date : 2007-03-05

PostSubject: Re: "I've got a right to sing about my dick"- Iggy Pop   "I've got a right to sing about my dick"- Iggy Pop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 10:43 pm

he has a right, this is a free world here, i see rapers talking about fucking girl's and iggy can't talk about his damn dick !??

this is just stupid, fuck whoever was making big deal about iggy singing about that, that's nothing compared to what those damn raper's talk about !!

Sing on Iggy ~~!!!
Back to top Go down
heavy liquid
Admin
heavy liquid

Number of posts : 1320
Registration date : 2007-02-26

PostSubject: Re: "I've got a right to sing about my dick"- Iggy Pop   "I've got a right to sing about my dick"- Iggy Pop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 8:07 am

Paul T wrote:
H Liquid, much as I love that Gerard Malanga photo, I should tell you he's very zealous at protecting his copyright. I don't think you should leave that link up any longer than you have to...

You know what, I thought you might have said something like that.

I'll edit the picture out.

Colin Chaos

Number of posts : 665
Registration date : 2007-03-01

PostSubject: Re: "I've got a right to sing about my dick"- Iggy Pop   "I've got a right to sing about my dick"- Iggy Pop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 12:33 pm

I'm still waiting for someone to identify the angel tattoo minge actress shown above...
Back to top Go down
TheAshtari
Commander Excalibur
TheAshtari

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: "I've got a right to sing about my dick"- Iggy Pop   "I've got a right to sing about my dick"- Iggy Pop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 6:04 pm

Finally

Laughing

Got the book "Open up and bleed" today and THE nude shot .

So much fuss about nothing at all. A body is a body is a body. He is just standing and looking at the camera...... You better not come to Africa where the tribal africans walk about quite uninhibitedly naked to semi naked even to this day, in the rural areas. Those in the cities are usually well covered and wanting to be like the westerers.

Must say, Iggy looks like death warmed up in that pic - guess that was the height of his 'self destruct and drug taking era'. VERY glad to see him currently looking progressively more and more healthy and tanned.

I am looking forward to reading the book cover to cover and understanding what drives a person to do what he did. My current uninformed opinion is that he became the wild Iggy to sell records and to 'get and hold' the attention of the audiences. I say this, because having very quickly scanned some pages regarding his marriage to Suchi I get he is a beautifully balanced and homely marriageable heterosexual male. Hmmmm.

Ashtari
flower
Back to top Go down
jimmyo
Half Alive Incubator Baby
jimmyo

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2007-05-08

PostSubject: Re: "I've got a right to sing about my dick"- Iggy Pop   "I've got a right to sing about my dick"- Iggy Pop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 9:57 pm

Paul T wrote:

A shame my digicamera's broken, as I could have posted my copy of the MOJO cover with that photo and a pair of scratch-off silver knickers. We had a special run done... with no pants.

damn...that sounds like a badass collectible...
Back to top Go down
homesickjameswilliamson
Modern Guy, Modern Guy
homesickjameswilliamson

Number of posts : 3439
Registration date : 2007-07-07

PostSubject: Re: "I've got a right to sing about my dick"- Iggy Pop   "I've got a right to sing about my dick"- Iggy Pop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 2:42 am

I have that very magazine, and the recent stooges one and the one with jack white and iggy in pieta-pose, and the nude iggy one still has the silver thing on it, the only one i dont have is the one, and i had a chance to buy it on ebay abit ago, but iggys first mojo cover one of those ''his story'' things, i dont have that one
Back to top Go down
Rode Hard
Rich Bitch
Rode Hard

Number of posts : 307
Registration date : 2007-08-16

PostSubject: Re: "I've got a right to sing about my dick"- Iggy Pop   "I've got a right to sing about my dick"- Iggy Pop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 7:30 pm

Pieta? That's funny. I looked it up and found the picture:
http://www.tripletremelo.com/press/scans/mojo/mojo_oct03_p01.jpg

They're all neat shots. And still on the site. Somehow I missed it. Thanks for telling about it.

I collected magazines with anything Iggy too. Then I scaled down to just magazines with Iggy on the cover. Then I had to quit--too big of a pile to store. He's all over.
Back to top Go down
heavy liquid
Admin
heavy liquid

PostSubject: Re: "I've got a right to sing about my dick"- Iggy Pop   "I've got a right to sing about my dick"- Iggy Pop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 7:42 pm

Rode Hard wrote:
Pieta? That's funny. I looked it up and found the picture:
http://www.tripletremelo.com/press/scans/mojo/mojo_oct03_p01.jpg

They're all neat shots. And still on the site. Somehow I missed it. Thanks for telling about it.

I collected magazines with anything Iggy too. Then I scaled down to just magazines with Iggy on the cover. Then I had to quit--too big of a pile to store. He's all over.

I don't have that one. I really want it though. I always look through the magazine sections of second hand music stores and I always fine Iggy/ Stooges stuff.

I found Face magazine from 1986 with Iggy on the cover a few months ago.

Rich Bitch
Rode Hard

PostSubject: Re: "I've got a right to sing about my dick"- Iggy Pop   "I've got a right to sing about my dick"- Iggy Pop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 8:16 pm

Can't youse go to the Mojo website and ask them to send you back issues? Most magazines will send you anything you want FOR A PRICE. Before internet all we had for rock star info was magazines. Laughing

Now I went and dragged out a pile of my magazines. Here's some I have:

Spin
Details
Wire
Icon
Uncut
Alternative Press
The Face
Times
TV Time
Vanity Fair
Mojo
Rolling Stone
The Source
Grafitti
Creem
Dertroit Weekly
Playbook
Back to top Go down
JESUS_LOVES_THE_STOOGES
Street Walkin Cheetah
JESUS_LOVES_THE_STOOGES

PostSubject: Re: "I've got a right to sing about my dick"- Iggy Pop   "I've got a right to sing about my dick"- Iggy Pop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 8:35 pm

nice can you post a picture of some ?
Back to top Go down
Rode Hard
Rich Bitch
Rode Hard

PostSubject: Re: "I've got a right to sing about my dick"- Iggy Pop   "I've got a right to sing about my dick"- Iggy Pop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 8:57 pm

I don't have a scanner, but you can find most of these on e-Bay anyhow. Especially old Creem. If you travel to a different city to see a show there is usually street papers with front covers of Iggy too.
Back to top Go down
Rode Hard
Rich Bitch
Rode Hard

PostSubject: Re: "I've got a right to sing about my dick"- Iggy Pop   "I've got a right to sing about my dick"- Iggy Pop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 9:08 pm

Sorry for the thread jack. Back to Iggy's dick.
Back to top Go down
heavy liquid
Admin
heavy liquid

PostSubject: Re: "I've got a right to sing about my dick"- Iggy Pop   "I've got a right to sing about my dick"- Iggy Pop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 9:18 pm

Rode Hard wrote:

Now THAT was funny. Laughing

Street Walkin Cheetah
JESUS_LOVES_THE_STOOGES

PostSubject: Re: "I've got a right to sing about my dick"- Iggy Pop   "I've got a right to sing about my dick"- Iggy Pop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 9:23 pm

HAHAHAHAHA, i agree with Heavy L. that was funny
Back to top Go down
Loose1969
Free & Freaky
Loose1969

Number of posts : 1565
Registration date : 2007-07-18

PostSubject: Re: "I've got a right to sing about my dick"- Iggy Pop   "I've got a right to sing about my dick"- Iggy Pop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 9:25 pm

Rode Hard wrote:

No thanks. I love the guy, but in a musical way only. My bat don't swing from that side of the plate. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/crazyheartedlover
JESUS_LOVES_THE_STOOGES
Street Walkin Cheetah
JESUS_LOVES_THE_STOOGES

PostSubject: Re: "I've got a right to sing about my dick"- Iggy Pop   "I've got a right to sing about my dick"- Iggy Pop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 9:27 pm

- My bat dont swing fro mthat side of the plat !

HAHAHAHAHA. Hilarious
Back to top Go down
Loose1969
Free & Freaky
Loose1969

Number of posts : 1565
Registration date : 2007-07-18

PostSubject: Re: "I've got a right to sing about my dick"- Iggy Pop   "I've got a right to sing about my dick"- Iggy Pop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 9:32 pm

I might be a fan of Rock Action, but I'm not into cock action.

Unless it's the cock in MY pocket getting the action. Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/crazyheartedlover
JESUS_LOVES_THE_STOOGES
Street Walkin Cheetah
JESUS_LOVES_THE_STOOGES

PostSubject: Re: "I've got a right to sing about my dick"- Iggy Pop   "I've got a right to sing about my dick"- Iggy Pop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 9:52 pm

Great jokes man !!!!
Back to top Go down
Rode Hard
Rich Bitch
Rode Hard

PostSubject: Re: "I've got a right to sing about my dick"- Iggy Pop   "I've got a right to sing about my dick"- Iggy Pop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 10:27 pm

New Magazine Cove thread is up in Down on the Street.

Last edited by on Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
heavy liquid
Admin
heavy liquid

PostSubject: Re: "I've got a right to sing about my dick"- Iggy Pop   "I've got a right to sing about my dick"- Iggy Pop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 9:13 am

Rode Hard wrote:
Just one more thing and I'll quit. Motor City, I could take pictures of the covers with my digi camera and e-mail them to you and you can put them up on a new thread? Unless that's too much trouble for you. I can't and I won't ever be a techie. Better PM me with your e-mail before I get banned.

It's a shame this subject got so off track. I honestly NEVER mess up peoples threads.

What?!?! Why would I ban you?!?! Unsure

Howcome you can't start the thread?!?! Unsure

Hijacking again, sorry.

Commander Excalibur
TheAshtari

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: "I've got a right to sing about my dick"- Iggy Pop   "I've got a right to sing about my dick"- Iggy Pop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 1:01 pm

Very Happy Anyone wanting to see Iggy's famous lingham (nice word for 'cock'or dick) Wink then you need to buy a copy of 'KISS MY BLOOD' - oodles and oodles of footage of the Igg's frontal endowment. The rear is not that attractive and I am wondering whether he wants to look older and freakier than he needs to and deliberately does not do a daily bun workout.... So easy to keep those buns looking delicious..... I know that if I was in the flaunt my body business, I would be at gym twice a day, running, swimming and the whole gammut of body worship activities and products. Hmmm interesting point this scratch

I noticed him not having an erection when he got back onto stage after parading in front of the fans.... clue... Wink the control room probably elctrocutes his member to make it return to flacid position as he climbs back onto stage. Orrr.... is that just serious self control on his behalf?

Ashtari
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "I've got a right to sing about my dick"- Iggy Pop   "I've got a right to sing about my dick"- Iggy Pop - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"I've got a right to sing about my dick"- Iggy Pop
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stooges Forum :: Stooges Main. :: Jesus Loves the Stooges.-
Jump to: