Stooges Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stooges Forum

Welcome to the Fun House

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I found an Iggy Pop bootleg cassette tape

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
zoso85

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-04-15

I found an Iggy Pop bootleg cassette tape Empty
PostSubject: I found an Iggy Pop bootleg cassette tape   I found an Iggy Pop bootleg cassette tape Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:54 pm

I work in a car junkyard in south of France and I found a pretty strange tape in a car. There's 2 tracks (I wanna be your dog and Fucking alone) that seem to be an Iggy pop soundboard bootleg. It sound like a gig, but you can't ear the crowd, the vocals are loud and clear but the rest of the band is low in the mix, specially the guitar.
I really don't know what this tape is, in don't know much about Iggy solo carreer, I don't even know if he played those 2 song during the same tour. The tape only play in my car's deck, so I can't put a MP3 of it right now, but maybe I could find a way if people are interested. That's serious actually, I wonder if this thing is rare.
Back to top Go down
TED
A funhouse boy will steal your heart away
TED

Number of posts : 822
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: I found an Iggy Pop bootleg cassette tape   I found an Iggy Pop bootleg cassette tape Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 2:52 am

Welcome Zoso85 ... are you a fan of Iggy too ?
Post it just for fun, I'm sure we'll enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
zoso85

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: I found an Iggy Pop bootleg cassette tape   I found an Iggy Pop bootleg cassette tape Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 2:39 pm

TED wrote:
Welcome Zoso85 ... are you a fan of Iggy too ?
Post it just for fun, I'm sure we'll enjoy it.

Thanks. I'd rather say I'm a Stooges fan. I don't know a lot about Iggy solo carreer, but I like the little I know.

I'll post the thing as soon as I find a way to record it into the computer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I found an Iggy Pop bootleg cassette tape   I found an Iggy Pop bootleg cassette tape Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I found an Iggy Pop bootleg cassette tape
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stooges Forum :: Stooges Main. :: Gimme Danger.-
Jump to: