Stooges Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stooges Forum

Welcome to the Fun House

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Iggy live on "Le Mouv" on may 26th

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
marinesgdb

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Iggy live on "Le Mouv" on may 26th Empty
PostSubject: Iggy live on "Le Mouv" on may 26th   Iggy live on "Le Mouv" on may 26th Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 11:53 pm

Iggy gave an interview on the french radio "le mouv" today at 7. I heard the news at 5, then I decided to go there and try to meet him because I didn't see him yesterday at the fnac signing session...the interview will soon be online on the radio website.
I didn't listen to it because I was waiting outside...but I saw Iggy !!!!!!
We were only 4 people waiting for the artists, and I was the only one to wait for Iggy, the others were waiting for the french "Indochine". Iggy came out with Nina, both white dressed, and he signed me the photo we took on 2007 and "The Weidrness" album. We talked about 2 minutes, I told him "we last met on march" and he told me "oh yes at the hotel" He rememberd me Surprised I thank him again for his music and this moment he gave me, and I told him that I'll come to his "France Inter gig" with my husband who never met him. I can't wait for thursday !

Thank you again Iggy Very Happy

Iggy live on "Le Mouv" on may 26th Iggyandme260509w.th
Back to top Go down
homesickjameswilliamson
Modern Guy, Modern Guy
homesickjameswilliamson

Number of posts : 3439
Registration date : 2007-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Iggy live on "Le Mouv" on may 26th   Iggy live on "Le Mouv" on may 26th Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 1:11 am

wow, another meeting, thats amazing marinesgdb, you're very lucky!

HJW
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Iggy live on "Le Mouv" on may 26th   Iggy live on "Le Mouv" on may 26th Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 1:17 am

oh marines your a blast bom

cheers
Back to top Go down
webmaster@iggy-pop.com

webmaster@iggy-pop.com

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2007-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Iggy live on "Le Mouv" on may 26th   Iggy live on "Le Mouv" on may 26th Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 12:23 pm

Belle photo ! Heureux pour toi Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.iggy-pop.com
Rode Hard
Rich Bitch
Rode Hard

Number of posts : 307
Registration date : 2007-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Iggy live on "Le Mouv" on may 26th   Iggy live on "Le Mouv" on may 26th Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 6:11 pm

AWESOME. And he remembered you! Mighty fine picture too. Real cool.
Back to top Go down
marinesgdb

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Iggy live on "Le Mouv" on may 26th   Iggy live on "Le Mouv" on may 26th Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 6:19 pm

It's true I'm lucky with Iggy and he's so nice ! I can't believe he remembered me Surprised

Here is the interview : IggyPop-LeMouv
Back to top Go down
scott

scott

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Iggy live on "Le Mouv" on may 26th   Iggy live on "Le Mouv" on may 26th Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 10:12 pm

That's a wonderful picture!!! Thanks for posting the interview as well Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iggy live on "Le Mouv" on may 26th   Iggy live on "Le Mouv" on may 26th Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Iggy live on "Le Mouv" on may 26th
Page 1 of 1