Stooges Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stooges Forum

Welcome to the Fun House

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

IGGY INTERVIEW ON RADIO 2 UK

Go down 
+2
Stranger09
gazatthebop
6 posters
AuthorMessage
gazatthebop

gazatthebop

Number of posts : 417
Registration date : 2009-06-02

IGGY INTERVIEW ON RADIO 2 UK Empty
PostSubject: IGGY INTERVIEW ON RADIO 2 UK   IGGY INTERVIEW ON RADIO 2 UK Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 2:14 pm

Top UK DJ Mark Radcliffe will be interviewing Iggy this Monday 8th, the interview will be broadcast on 15th june UK time between 8-10pm and can be listened to online worldwide, If you want Mark to ask any specific questions about the Stooges you can email him at radcliffe.maconie@bbc.co.uk

(I PUT THIS MESSAGE IN THE DOWN ON THE STREET CAT YESTERDAY BY MISTAKE)
Back to top Go down
Stranger09

Number of posts : 490
Registration date : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: Re: IGGY INTERVIEW ON RADIO 2 UK   IGGY INTERVIEW ON RADIO 2 UK Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 4:18 pm

Thanks!

I wrote off accordingly...

"Hi there

I've read on the Stooges forum that questions to be put to Iggy could be put to you.

I suspect I won't be the only one to ask this, but...

Could there be any plans for an expanded reissue of Raw Power? There are many outtakes and early mixes that are known about, and with further advances in technology it may be possible to bring out Ron's bass playing even more on a new package of this historic and influential album.

I hope the question could be asked, and keeping close to that wording as fans like me would love that to happen - in the meantime I'm looking forward to their shows and more great work from Iggy!

thanks

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _"

I've printed my question here in case others want to ask different questions, or perhaps even repeat a similar one so it does get asked! Smile
Back to top Go down
gazatthebop

gazatthebop

Number of posts : 417
Registration date : 2009-06-02

PostSubject: Re: IGGY INTERVIEW ON RADIO 2 UK   IGGY INTERVIEW ON RADIO 2 UK Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 4:35 pm

Maybe we should ask if Iggy sanctioned "More Power"!
If you look on the Cleopatra web page, there is a recent interview with the MD who says he has just got off the phone with Iggy.
Back to top Go down
TED
A funhouse boy will steal your heart away
TED

Number of posts : 822
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: IGGY INTERVIEW ON RADIO 2 UK   IGGY INTERVIEW ON RADIO 2 UK Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 5:28 pm

I'd like to know what songs they're rehearsing in preparation for 'live' shows.
Back to top Go down
freemind

freemind

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: IGGY INTERVIEW ON RADIO 2 UK   IGGY INTERVIEW ON RADIO 2 UK Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 7:07 pm

And me I'd like to know if there any possibility as someone remastering some tapes (head on, johanna etc..) not like "more power" Very Happy
Back to top Go down
StoogesMySpaceAdmin

StoogesMySpaceAdmin

Number of posts : 726
Registration date : 2007-03-19

PostSubject: Re: IGGY INTERVIEW ON RADIO 2 UK   IGGY INTERVIEW ON RADIO 2 UK Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 6:40 am

gazatthebop wrote:
Top UK DJ Mark Radcliffe will be interviewing Iggy this Monday 8th, the interview will be broadcast on 15th june UK time between 8-10pm and can be listened to online worldwide, If you want Mark to ask any specific questions about the Stooges you can email him at radcliffe.maconie@bbc.co.uk

Online where?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/iggyandthestooges
dynamite boogie

dynamite boogie

Number of posts : 260
Registration date : 2007-07-19

PostSubject: Re: IGGY INTERVIEW ON RADIO 2 UK   IGGY INTERVIEW ON RADIO 2 UK Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 1:05 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/redelektra69

PostSubject: Re: IGGY INTERVIEW ON RADIO 2 UK   IGGY INTERVIEW ON RADIO 2 UK Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 7:03 pm

gazatthebop wrote:

thanks man for this opportunity! I emailed you my questions.
Back to top Go down
StoogesMySpaceAdmin

StoogesMySpaceAdmin

Number of posts : 726
Registration date : 2007-03-19

PostSubject: Re: IGGY INTERVIEW ON RADIO 2 UK   IGGY INTERVIEW ON RADIO 2 UK Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 11:44 pm

dynamite boogie wrote:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio2/shows/the-radcliffe-and-maconie-show/

Thanks. I'll post a blog entry (on the myspace page) about this in a minute... Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/iggyandthestooges
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IGGY INTERVIEW ON RADIO 2 UK   IGGY INTERVIEW ON RADIO 2 UK Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IGGY INTERVIEW ON RADIO 2 UK
Page 1 of 1