Stooges Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stooges Forum

Welcome to the Fun House

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Where are they now ?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Aku

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Where are they now ? Empty
PostSubject: Where are they now ?   Where are they now ? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 3:37 pm

Ok. I'm starting a new topic " Where are they now ? "Meaning...Does anyone know what Iggy's past musicians are doing these days? What's Whitey Kirst doing these days? ... or Hunt and Tony Sales ? Brian James, Alvin Gibbs, ...any interesting records out there from former band members that Iggy fan could enjoy ?
Back to top Go down
Donald

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2007-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Where are they now ?   Where are they now ? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:12 pm

Alvin Gibbs is back with the UK Subs.
Brian James lives in Brighton (or thereabouts) and recently produced an album for my mates band Pissed Resistance.

Good idea for a thread by the way.
Back to top Go down
Rode Hard
Rich Bitch
Rode Hard

Number of posts : 307
Registration date : 2007-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Where are they now ?   Where are they now ? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 8:28 pm

Whitey Kirst writes on his Facebook alot. Said he was recently in Norway, Helsinki, Oslo, London, Vancouver and Seattle.
Back to top Go down
Aku

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2009-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Where are they now ?   Where are they now ? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 9:52 pm

Thanks, for reply..eh,

Whitey here in Helsinki, Finland..I wonder what he was doing here ? There was no info about a gig here - Had I known that he was in town (playing a gig ???)- I would have been at the show.

I thought it might be a cool idea to keep up with a former band mates of Iggy and Ron and Scott...
Back to top Go down
thewinterofmydiscontent

thewinterofmydiscontent

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2016-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Where are they now ?   Where are they now ? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 2:36 am

Larry Mysliwiec is now a police officer.
Back to top Go down
Pop Stüge

Pop Stüge

Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2010-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Where are they now ?   Where are they now ? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 3:00 am

Whitey's brother that drummed for Iggy was struck by a car a killed a few years ago. As for Whitey: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whitey_Kirst
Back to top Go down
thewinterofmydiscontent

thewinterofmydiscontent

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2016-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Where are they now ?   Where are they now ? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 2:51 pm

I met Alex when he toured the UK in 92 with The Nymphs, and Whitey in 91 at Iggy's gig in Birmingham.

Sadly, I make it 15 members of Iggy's bands who are now deceased.

Whitey Kirst is recording with Inger Lorre.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where are they now ?   Where are they now ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where are they now ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stooges Forum :: Stooges Main. :: Gimme Danger.-
Jump to: