Stooges Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stooges Forum

Welcome to the Fun House

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Iggy Pop & Robert Matheu - Barnes & Noble - NYC

Go down 
+5
HoundDog
Natalie
larry fine
coffeepotman
ElRoi
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ElRoi

ElRoi

Number of posts : 528
Registration date : 2009-09-10

Iggy Pop & Robert Matheu - Barnes & Noble - NYC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iggy Pop & Robert Matheu - Barnes & Noble - NYC   Iggy Pop & Robert Matheu - Barnes & Noble - NYC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 5:28 am

Did you get any pics of Iggy or Robert? It would have been worth the trip if I had a few days to spend in NYC. Natalie posted that Iggy said they were going to play in upstate NY in the fall. I'm definitely going to make that trip. Maybe they will schedule a show in Atlanta to correspond with the release of the Atlanta tapes, but I am not going to risk the chance that they don't end up coming to ATL so NY is on my schedule no matter what.
Back to top Go down
jneilnyc

jneilnyc

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Iggy Pop & Robert Matheu - Barnes & Noble - NYC   Iggy Pop & Robert Matheu - Barnes & Noble - NYC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 5:40 am

I think they're referring to doing the NY ATP next fall (not this one), though I'd love to be wrong.

I didn't get a pic with my iPhone, but there were tons of cameras there, so you'll be seeing them soon enough.

Oh, the news of the day for me was talk of a mega RAW POWER reissue to go with the Williamson shows, in a package including books, shirts, and recently found video! And joking or not, Iggy talked of recording a bunch of the post-RP material for their first appearance on a proper album.

I'll believe it when I see it, but it all sounds good to me!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jneil.com/
ElRoi

ElRoi

PostSubject: Re: Iggy Pop & Robert Matheu - Barnes & Noble - NYC   Iggy Pop & Robert Matheu - Barnes & Noble - NYC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 6:22 am

Wow, that all sounds great. So, you think the NY show mentioned wouldn't be until next falls ATP, huh? You would think that Ron's sudden and unexpected death would put some urgency into doing some sort of serious, full blown Stooges tour as soon as possible rather than slowly eeking out shows at these festivals. I mean heck I'm sure with the proper promotion they could mount their own tour.
Back to top Go down
jneilnyc

jneilnyc

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Iggy Pop & Robert Matheu - Barnes & Noble - NYC   Iggy Pop & Robert Matheu - Barnes & Noble - NYC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 8:45 am

Back to top Go down
http://www.jneil.com/
ElRoi

ElRoi

PostSubject: Re: Iggy Pop & Robert Matheu - Barnes & Noble - NYC   Iggy Pop & Robert Matheu - Barnes & Noble - NYC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 8:57 am

Thanx for the link. Great photos
Back to top Go down
Donald

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2007-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Iggy Pop & Robert Matheu - Barnes & Noble - NYC   Iggy Pop & Robert Matheu - Barnes & Noble - NYC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 5:41 pm

One of my friends was kind enough to get me a signed copy yesterday. How nice is that?
Back to top Go down
ElRoi

ElRoi

PostSubject: Re: Iggy Pop & Robert Matheu - Barnes & Noble - NYC   Iggy Pop & Robert Matheu - Barnes & Noble - NYC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 10:37 pm

Donald wrote:
One of my friends was kind enough to get me a signed copy yesterday. How nice is that?

That's a good friend you have there. I hope you offered to dance at their wedding.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iggy Pop & Robert Matheu - Barnes & Noble - NYC   Iggy Pop & Robert Matheu - Barnes & Noble - NYC - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Iggy Pop & Robert Matheu - Barnes & Noble - NYC
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stooges Forum :: Stooges Main. :: Jesus Loves the Stooges.-
Jump to: