Stooges Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stooges Forum

Welcome to the Fun House

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hammersmith Requests (for CB, the Stooges and Management)

Go down 
+12
Hectorlovesthestooges
Loose1969
trailerborn
Aku
heavy liquid
G, F#, E
Tyronehell
napalm_cheetah
neven
tompa67
TED
mc
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nadja

Nadja

Number of posts : 2617
Registration date : 2007-12-16

Hammersmith Requests (for CB, the Stooges and Management) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hammersmith Requests (for CB, the Stooges and Management)   Hammersmith Requests (for CB, the Stooges and Management) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 6:19 pm

I'd like to hear 'I Need Somebody' and 'Pinpoint Eyes'..def. need a piano for the latter tho.
I can't see them doing much from the first two albums at all.
Back to top Go down
Lucas

Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Hammersmith Requests (for CB, the Stooges and Management)   Hammersmith Requests (for CB, the Stooges and Management) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 9:48 am

OUTBURST wrote:
I could imagine them doing TV eye.

The guitar work James Style though, a bit like Search. Could work.

Maybe, but on dog the guitarsolo was exactly like the solo on the album. Well maybe that was done because they dedicated the song to Ron.
Back to top Go down
saichan

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Hammersmith Requests (for CB, the Stooges and Management)   Hammersmith Requests (for CB, the Stooges and Management) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 12:05 pm

Dear Stooges,

As much as I love Steve Mackay's work: please, no more sax on songs from Raw Power. Please save for Kill City/Funhouse tracks only.
Back to top Go down
trailerborn

trailerborn

Number of posts : 410
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Hammersmith Requests (for CB, the Stooges and Management)   Hammersmith Requests (for CB, the Stooges and Management) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 4:15 pm

saichan wrote:
Dear Stooges,

As much as I love Steve Mackay's work: please, no more sax on songs from Raw Power. Please save for Kill City/Funhouse tracks only.

I hear that. I'd just as soon he picked up a guitar or bongos or plunked the keys on the non-Funhouse stuff. Too much sax and it all sounds a bit too 'Budweiser commercial' for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hammersmith Requests (for CB, the Stooges and Management)   Hammersmith Requests (for CB, the Stooges and Management) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hammersmith Requests (for CB, the Stooges and Management)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stooges Forum :: Stooges Main. :: Jesus Loves the Stooges.-
Jump to: