Stooges Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stooges Forum

Welcome to the Fun House

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

T.V. Eye alt. mix/vers. ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jerrythebarman

jerrythebarman

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-04-26

T.V. Eye alt. mix/vers. ? Empty
PostSubject: T.V. Eye alt. mix/vers. ?   T.V. Eye alt. mix/vers. ? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 12:52 am

Hey Folks,

I was in a friend's car last night w/ nothing but a radio so we found a station that was airing Night Time w/ Alice Cooper (that the right title ?). Anyway, amidst all the classic rock staples (Born to be Wild ? Sweet Home Alabama ? Seriously ?), he did play T.V. Eye and damn if it didn't sound like a different version, with a tambourine prominently featured during the lead and what seemed like a different vocal. I figured I just hadn't listened to the original lp version in a while and that tambo was always there but I don't hear it today upon revisiting the orig. version. Am I going nuts or selectively deaf ? Or, is it one of the takes from the Rhino Funhouse box, which I do have but don't have access to right now. I'm looking through the discography in the new Stooges book and see no mention of any other mix or version, and I thought I was pretty up on this stuff, but am puzzled. Anyone else hear it last night ?
Back to top Go down
Aku

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2009-02-24

PostSubject: Re: T.V. Eye alt. mix/vers. ?   T.V. Eye alt. mix/vers. ? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 3:04 am

- It's in the Rhino Funhouse box...
Back to top Go down
jerrythebarman

jerrythebarman

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-04-26

PostSubject: Re: T.V. Eye alt. mix/vers. ?   T.V. Eye alt. mix/vers. ? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 3:23 am

Thanks Aku. Odd that they played that version and it sure was nice to hear the Stooges on a very trad. classic rock station.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: T.V. Eye alt. mix/vers. ?   T.V. Eye alt. mix/vers. ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

T.V. Eye alt. mix/vers. ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stooges Forum :: Stooges Main. :: Jesus Loves the Stooges.-
Jump to: