Stooges Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stooges Forum

Welcome to the Fun House

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Iggy stops stage diving

Go down 
+11
Natalie
Lucas
ad_hoc
gazatthebop
larry fine
popmansam
heavy liquid
Donald
james matlock
jneilnyc
sweet_sixteen
15 posters
AuthorMessage
sweet_sixteen

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Iggy stops stage diving Empty
PostSubject: Iggy stops stage diving   Iggy stops stage diving Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 6:59 pm

http://www.nme.com/news/iggy-and-the-stooges/50335

I didn't know he still did it in the first place but you've gotta think an almost 63 y/o man has to cut corners somewhere if he's going to keep up a touring schedule...
Back to top Go down
jneilnyc

jneilnyc

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Iggy stops stage diving   Iggy stops stage diving Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 7:04 pm

If he has to give up something, this makes the most sense.

Signed,
"caught him several times in 1973"
Back to top Go down
http://www.jneil.com/
james matlock

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Iggy stops stage diving   Iggy stops stage diving Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:45 pm

Oh man - watching the hall of fame broadcast, in the part where he walks into audience I would have paid good money to see him dive onto one of those round tables of millionaires.
Back to top Go down
Donald

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2007-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Iggy stops stage diving   Iggy stops stage diving Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 11:01 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Iggy stops stage diving   Iggy stops stage diving Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 11:34 am

He landed on me in 2008. He jumped totally surprising for all. Thank god he's not very heavy Razz

And I'm not sure this decision is final. If he feels like it during the usual stage mania he
may just do it anyway.

Either decision - I'm fine with. I rather have good powerul vocals than forced "acting" young,
when you are obviously not.
Back to top Go down
heavy liquid
Admin
heavy liquid

Number of posts : 1320
Registration date : 2007-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Iggy stops stage diving   Iggy stops stage diving Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 11:36 am

OUTBURST wrote:
He landed on me in 2008. He jumped totally surprising for all. Thank god he's not very heavy Razz

And I'm not sure this decision is final. If he feels like it during the usual stage mania he
may just do it anyway.

Either decision - I'm fine with. I rather have good powerul vocals than forced "acting" young,
when you are obviously not.

Is that the same show where you pushed Iggy out of the way?

PostSubject: Re: Iggy stops stage diving   Iggy stops stage diving Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 11:37 am

sure, HL, Stooges shows are WAR bounce
Back to top Go down
popmansam

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2007-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Iggy stops stage diving   Iggy stops stage diving Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 2:31 pm

I thougt the same thing JM, just dive across one of those tables. Thated get them out of their chairs!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Iggy stops stage diving   Iggy stops stage diving Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 3:34 pm