Stooges Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stooges Forum

Welcome to the Fun House

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ron the Actor

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
scoh

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-04-26

Ron the Actor Empty
PostSubject: Ron the Actor   Ron the Actor Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 6:21 am

I just found this on Youtube, Ron in a cheapo horror flick.

"It's them! They're comin' back!" Freaking Out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUkSMxeaeuA
Back to top Go down
Perdu

Perdu

Number of posts : 313
Registration date : 2009-10-12

Ron the Actor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ron the Actor   Ron the Actor Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 6:53 am

'Tis a far, far better thing to acquire "Frostbiter," (that's if you like the Troma puppets) in which Ron A actually stars, also providing a video of the song "Bitchin' Babes" in the special features, singing and playing with his co-lead actor and brother Rock.

Last edited by Perdu on Fri May 07, 2010 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Petrie Terrace
"Flame On!"
Petrie Terrace

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Ron the Actor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ron the Actor   Ron the Actor Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 4:01 pm

Ron stars in Mosquito too, well, he's in it pretty much constantly after the first five minutes.

Also, Mosquito is a far, far, better movie than Frostbiter, on pretty much any level you can think of, and Ron's hilarious in it. It also has a killer Ron track over the closing credits. Mosquito is a lot better than Legion Of The Night as well.

Anyone here actually seen "Hellmaster" or "The Carrier"? I have a feeling "Hellmaster" is probably just more Troma-esque junk, but I know "The Carrier" is meant to be pretty "out there". Sample line courtesy of the IMDB ... "Give us your cats, we have red objects!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ron the Actor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ron the Actor   Ron the Actor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ron the Actor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stooges Forum :: Stooges Main. :: Down on the Street.-
Jump to: